Other Tim Tebow - 3,000 days between games

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Tim Tebow

Jaguars own like the 4th or so pick, if Broncos trade Tebow straight up for that pick, Elway would have 2 1sts, and 1 in striking position of a QB.

And the other big story would be not just the return of Tebow to Jacksonville, but that Jacksonville has a QB situation on their hands, having spent two consecutive 1sts on a QB.

Who is giving up a first round pick for Tim Tebow?

Just saw the best tebow comment over at ESPN

nicholascalderwood

You take the best player available, regardless of position.

That's why the Broncos took Tebow, even though they didn't need a running back.

Tebow to win tomorrow. Tebowmania for another week

Skip Bayless to jizz all week on espn

Still don't think tebow is the worse qb in the playoffs. Joe Flacco is horrible.

Joe Flacco is horrible.
You serious?
He's got the makings of a pretty good Quarterback.
Too bad his offensive co-ordinator doesn't utilise him to his full potential.

He's too focused on getting the ball into Rice's hands (not that that's a bad thing) that it holds Flacco back.

Tebow, Alex Smith, Yates and Dalton are all worse than Flacco.

That leaves Manning, Ryan, Brees, Rodgers, Stafford, Brady and Roethlisberger who are better than Flacco.

Tebow to win tomorrow. Tebowmania for another week

Skip Bayless to jizz all week on espn

Still don't think tebow is the worse qb in the playoffs. Joe Flacco is horrible.

He gave the Broncos no chance on First Take this week.

Looking forward to First Take this week. :thumbsu: :D

He gave the Broncos no chance on First Take this week.

Looking forward to First Take this week. :thumbsu: :D

Exactly, he was killing Denver all week on First Take and watch him tonight put together a Tebow package and do his stupid little shrug after it, I'll be avoiding First Take all week, they had at least 4 segments on Tebow per show last week and he was on a 3 game losing streak, the full 2 hours will be about him tomorrow, can't do it

You serious?

He's too focused on getting the ball into Rice's hands (not that that's a bad thing) that it holds Flacco back.

That leaves Manning, Ryan, Brees, Rodgers, Stafford, Brady and Roethlisberger who are better than Flacco.
I'm late, but if you watch enough Ravens games you would realise the exact opposite is true in regards to Cameron and getting the ball to Rice (Or not)

No good can come from godlessness

motivator1a29eaa0b3f953.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly, he was killing Denver all week on First Take and watch him tonight put together a Tebow package and do his stupid little shrug after it, I'll be avoiding First Take all week, they had at least 4 segments on Tebow per show last week and he was on a 3 game losing streak, the full 2 hours will be about him tomorrow, can't do it

Haha, I'm looking forward to it. I love it when Skip is in the minority on topics, makes it more enjoyable to watch. Tebow is at the top of the list.

You serious?

Flacco > Ryan
That being said, Flacco should be doing far better than he is with the weapons he's got.

Where's all the Broncos supporters?

Thought the zebras had cost us the chance of hanging on with THAT call.

Completely useless crew - blew that one, missed holds all day and that blatant facemask on Tebow on the Broncs final drive in regulation (would have given us 1st down close to Prater's range). Earlier let us run a play well after the play clock had hit zero (went against us because it brought up 4th down).

To still win was incredible.

126 or thereabouts I think.

Interesting, wonder if anyone else got near that this week, probably only Eli and Brees would have.

just adds more value.

True, but what's the point? Today they demonstrated that they can have a potent offense with Tebow. He could also do a lot more with a pre-season taking snaps as the #1 QB (and no lockout), not to mention any additional weapons they may find for him next year. Trading him would probably cause some dissent amongst the other players too, as they seem to be 100% behind him.

If Horse Face dares risk the ire of the entire roster and Broncos fans, Tebow's trade value did get higher. Deep down Elway has been resistant to Tebow. He comes from a belief in big armed pocket QBs. 2011 if anything has been a re-education for Elway.

Which i odd because Tebow throws a decent long ball (and was good in the pocket today), and Elway wasn't shy about using his feet either. :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back