Recommitted Tom Papley [wanted to return to Victoria, nominated Carlton - didn't get there]

Remove this Banner Ad

Hypothetical of course, and I don’t think it’ll happen but if Carlton can’t get a deal done and going of Montagna’s tweet about the Dees should get involved, what about:

P3&8 for Papley, P5 and P25. On points it values Papley as P15.

Hypothetical of course, and I don’t think it’ll happen but if Carlton can’t get a deal done and going of Montagna’s tweet about the Dees should get involved, what about:

P3&8 for Papley, P5 and P25. On points it values Papley as P15.
If carlton can't get it done with pick 9 why does the equivalent of pick 15 suddenly get it done...?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

P9 with stuff coming back, whatever, semantics. The difference isn't going to be enough so that the equivalent of 15 suddenly gets it done lol.
Again it all points so it’s hardly relevant unless you need them, but what I proposed is better for Sydney than P9 with there 3rd rounder coming back to Carlton.

Notwithstanding it’s hypothetical, Dees are splitting P3 with the Giants.

Again it all points so it’s hardly relevant unless you need them, but what I proposed is better for Sydney than P9 with there 3rd rounder coming back to Carlton.

Notwithstanding it’s hypothetical, Dees are splitting P3 with the Giants.
He would be a great fit for the Dees, they would be crazy not to try and pinch from under Carlton.
I don’t think he would mind going there either, I reckon he’s just desperate to get back to Victoria.

Would be pretty surprised if this didn’t go through. Carlton seem pretty willing to give up pick 9 which should be enough to get it done.

Sydney always seem to do their trades pretty fairly and without much fuss. I’m guessing the only reason it hasn’t been done already is that Sydney have had their hands full with the Daniher deal.

Would be pretty surprised if this didn’t go through. Carlton seem pretty willing to give up pick 9 which should be enough to get it done.

Sydney always seem to do their trades pretty fairly and without much fuss. I’m guessing the only reason it hasn’t been done already is that Sydney have had their hands full with the Daniher deal.

It's been held up because the AFL have instructed both clubs to delay it until their TV coverage starts on FoxHell (similar to the Daniher deal which will happen)

Would Swans take 9, CFC 2020 Future 1st, 43 & 54 for Papley, 5 and 25, be interesting, take 5 off the table for Essendon.

Our future 1st could be the carrot pending your/their opinion on where Carlton finish next year...

Would Swans take 9, CFC 2020 Future 1st, 43 & 54 for Papley, 5 and 25, be interesting, take 5 off the table for Essendon.

Our future 1st could be the carrot pending your/their opinion on where Carlton finish next year...

Why would the swans downgrade their first round pick, massively downgrade their second pick AND give up papley for a future first and a pick in the 50s?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back