List Mgmt. Trade: Allen Christensen traded to Brisbane in exchange for National Draft selection no. 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Except Paul Chapman, right?
2A37F42E-5920-49C6-AFEF-F9ABF9B5D5FA_zpsxzweksaa.gif

We have lost a good player in an area of weakness, and overpaid to get a player who we dont need (A second ruck/forward). I dont think we should be smug about that when we could have got an excellent player in goddard

How do you rate Goddard as an excellent player when at AFL level he has done exactly ZERO? :rolleyes:

Ill wait till you move the goalposts to make a good point.

Go Catters

Pick 21 for stanley. Deal of the century :rolleyes:

Thats not what you said. You said Goddard was an excellent player.

Who has done nothing at AFL level.

Goal posts moved as I expected to change the topic.

Go Catters

Thats not what you said. You said Goddard was an excellent player.

Who has done nothing at AFL level.

Goal posts moved as I expected to change the topic.

Go Catters
I guess Petracca is s**t as well as he is yet to play a game :rolleyes:

Pick 21 for stanley. Deal of the century :rolleyes:

What about Stanley's game has disappointed you this season?

I would have thought for a guy coming off a very interrupted preseason, to be averaging 18 hitouts, 11 disposals, 3 marks, 3 tackles and almost a goal a game would be a pretty reasonable effort.

I guess Petracca is s**t as well as he is yet to play a game :rolleyes:

Don't change the topic. How did Petracca get in this? You were talking about Goddard being an excellent player. And he has not played an AFL game. This is the 3rd time you have changed the topic / moved the goal posts to suit your argument. :rolleyes:

Go Catters

What about Stanley's game has disappointed you this season?

I would have thought for a guy coming off a very interrupted preseason, to be averaging 18 hitouts, 11 disposals, 3 marks, 3 tackles and almost a goal a game would be a pretty reasonable effort.

The fact that his opponent has been near best on ground :rolleyes:

Don't change the topic. How did Petracca get in this? You were talking about Goddard being an excellent player. And he has not played an AFL game. This is the 3rd time you have changed the topic / moved the goal posts to suit your argument. :rolleyes:

Go Catters

I never said he is an excellent AFL player, that is you moving the goalposts to suit your argument :rolleyes:. I said he is an excellent player. Anyone who has watched him during his junior years would know this.

I never said he is an excellent AFL player, that is you moving the goalposts to suit your argument :rolleyes:. I said he is an excellent player. Anyone who has watched him during his junior years would know this.

So by your metric, you are saying Goddard is an excellent player at no particular level. Then what the hell are you complaining about? o_O:rolleyes::confused:

Back to your lego and toys. That adults have a game to watch.

If you're gonna whine, make sure you are specific about it.

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So by your metric, you are saying Goddard is an excellent player at no particular level. Then what the hell are you complaining about? o_O:rolleyes::confused:

Back to your lego and toys. That adults have a game to watch.

If you're gonna whine, make sure you are specific about it.

Go Catters
He has played as many good afl games as stanley has so far at geelong :rolleyes:

SJ Turbocat winty does this thread really need to exist anymore?
Ahem! And what is PO huh?!? Chopped liver!

This is a no discrimination board thank you very much!;)

Now what are we talking about:p

Because I think we should have picked up Goddard instead of stanley I'm a troll :rolleyes: I guess I shouldnt say I wished we picked up grundy as that would make me more of a troll :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back