Player Watch Trent Bianco (Delisted 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Loved as kids, Trent told his brother he will play for collingwood when he is older.

Comes full circle.

I guess Trent will have to cancel his membership now lol (I assume he had one as he said he has been to every pies game, and was at both 2010 GF's)
Family membership I’d suggest.

its one of the great things going live to games, you start seeing familiar faces, and I always love when it’s a family group you see. A whole magpie family.

Loved as kids, Trent told his brother he will play for collingwood when he is older.

Comes full circle.

I guess Trent will have to cancel his membership now lol (I assume he had one as he said he has been to every pies game, and was at both 2010 GF's)
Heard through a mate whole family are legend members....big Pies family.

Dunno why it just feels like we picked up 2 first round talents for picks in the 40s, just how I feel though 😁.
I agree. Also Trent was scouted for first round. Early 20's. Most were surprised he was still on the board wed night. Prob the very reason we told him given our picks, we wouldn't be able to get a look at him, but things changed dramatically. Some call it luck. Some call it fate.

Dunno why it just feels like we picked up 2 first round talents for picks in the 40s, just how I feel though 😁.
They both feel like that or up to the 20s.
that group of player just after the known standouts.

very nice night’s work.

Some of these kids got to marvel pretty quickly after their name is read. Highly suspicious lol Kinda makes you think it was planned. Pretty sure this interview from Fox Footy with Trent at Marvel was basically a few minutes later.

What about the WA kids who have club Merch on hand at their homes ready to go straight away. Like our pick 55 even the club official Twitter joked how fast they "sent" him gear to pose in.

What about the WA kids who have club Merch on hand at their homes ready to go straight away. Like our pick 55 even the club official Twitter joked how fast they "sent" him gear to pose in.
Yeah, even fast delivery is not that fast lol at minimum takes overnight.

Comes full circle.

Doubt he would of Re-Newed his Membership with him being his Draft Year as he would have no use for it.

He would been thinking he be going to a Different Club

Yeah, even fast delivery is not that fast lol at minimum takes overnight.
You get the feeling the kids all are provided with various kits ready to go.

amazing how they all wear the nab draft colours for the pre draft time

Last edited:
You get the feeling the kids all are provided with various kits ready to go.

anazing how they all wear the nab draft colours for the pre draft time
Yeah, I think they have to support where they came from on draft night. Which is fair enough.

Apparantely they were so not expecting Trent, that he had to get a guernsey from a media staff, and even the media top was from a media staff lol

Yeah, I think they have to support where they came from on draft night. Which is fair enough.

Apparantely they were so not expecting Trent, that he had to get a guernsey from a media staff, and even the media top was from a media staff lol
Ha ha didn’t know That.
those are the stories I like.

and good to see our media staff providing :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like the fact that the kid is a footballer, or an athlete, with a very good kick, right or left side.
Who cares about his height, it’s about wether he can play footy, the kid can play very well

But isn’t his height about 5”10” ?

if so, not sure he’s even particularly small.

elliott might be of our smallest players hence, and he has so much talent and goal kicking ability it’s not even noticeable.

He will play round 1, this kid is a gun and we are very lucky to have him, Ruscoe is also a ready made player in my opinion, we did well in this draft

He will play round 1, this kid is a gun and we are very lucky to have him, Ruscoe is also a ready made player in my opinion, we did well in this draft
Ruscoe is the one i'm most intrigued with. love that long accurate kicking he seems to have and his bullish competitive spirit,cannot wait to see what this guy can add to us and what position he will play.

Ruscoe is the one i'm most intrigued with. love that long accurate kicking he seems to have and his bullish competitive spirit,cannot wait to see what this guy can add to us and what position he will play.
He is the one that really could play very early, has all the attributes of a senior player already, as I said it was a good draft for us

He is the one that really could play very early, has all the attributes of a senior player already, as I said it was a good draft for us
Yep agree ,love Trent and Jay selections both of them have what it takes ,gotta love these selections that Hine pulls out of his hat that makes you go back over all the draftee's searching for a replay or write up on them.I had not even heard of Trey .

Yep agree ,love Trent and Jay selections both of them have what it takes ,gotta love these selections that Hine pulls out of his hat that makes you go back over all the draftee's searching for a replay or write up on them.I had not even heard of Trey .
Trey looks like a great Hine selection, the other two we got a break there. Would be keen to understand why other clubs let them slide or it was just the way the cards fell.

Trey looks like a great Hine selection, the other two we got a break there. Would be keen to understand why other clubs let them slide or it was just the way the cards fell.
Seems just how the cards fell.
There was that luck where say Richmond kept bidding on academy types and being too clever by half.

I thought a club like them or Hawthorn would have snapped up Rantall as brings such elite athletics and work ethic.

but anyway fell our way.

kept thinking Bianco is going but not....

one thing I think we all sort of forget is players picked till 44 are really players that would fill the TWO BEST sides of their draft year.

18 clubs start picking and The first 22 would in theory make up one side then the next 22 the next side.

(Roughly as positions filled might not quite match up.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back