Player Watch Trent Bianco (Delisted 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

For too long Sidebottom was the only player on the list comfortable on both sides of the body.

It now looks like we have the following boys good on both sides.

- Sidebottom
- Bianco
- Macrae
- J.Daicos
- N.Daicos

For too long Sidebottom was the only player on the list comfortable on both sides of the body.

It now looks like we have the following boys good on both sides.

- Sidebottom
- Bianco
- Macrae
- J.Daicos
- N.Daicos
And Wilson

Amazing what happens when you draft a player with good foot skills šŸ˜‰

AFL recruiters have become obsessed with Athlete's.

Forgetting that you can't run quicker than a 40m pass lace out or the advantage of opening up a teams defensive structure with a difficult kick into the corridor.

Bianco will be worth his weight in gold.

People saying Bianco is slow and Murphy is fast? do I watch different games to everyone else

Its cause he got caught after playing on from a stop start with a player chasing already in motion closed him down.

I dont think he's slow per se but maybe underestimated how quick some other AFL players are to make up space and close in if you don't give it 100% in those situations.

AFL recruiters have become obsessed with Athlete's.

Forgetting that you can't run quicker than a 40m pass lace out or the advantage of opening up a teams defensive structure with a difficult kick into the corridor.

Bianco will be worth his weight in gold.

You need both but too many slow players even with great skills you will get exposed by teams with field wide leg speed.

Pendles has a very effective right foot btw
JDG is actually very good on his left too. I remember his first preseason game against the Hawks I couldnā€™t tell if he was a left or a right footer.

You need both but too many slow players even with great skills you will get exposed by teams with field wide leg speed.

Absolutely you need both.

Line breaking speed is ideal off half back and deep in defence.

It's the kicks from the wing forward where skillsets like Bianco's are valuable. Pair his kicking with a quality lead up key forward and you have a recipe for scoring. Look at Elliott for example and how it straightened us up.

While the past 6-10 months has been a nightmare, there's certainly some light at the end of the tunnel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beautiful kick, but I'm surprised they highlighted the 'spoil'. He got lucky. I don't think he touched and overcommitted giving his opponent a free run.

Yeah, the Adelaide played just dropped a chest mark and would've been running uncontested into the forward line, Bianco got quite lucky.

Yeah, the Adelaide played just dropped a chest mark and would've been running uncontested into the forward line, Bianco got quite lucky.
It was a massive defensive no no. Had to take the body. But Jeez it's nice to have someone who looks like living up to his reputation as being an elite kick.

Absolutely you need both.

Line breaking speed is ideal off half back and deep in defence.

It's the kicks from the wing forward where skillsets like Bianco's are valuable. Pair his kicking with a quality lead up key forward and you have a recipe for scoring. Look at Elliott for example and how it straightened us up.

While the past 6-10 months has been a nightmare, there's certainly some light at the end of the tunnel.

I believe every great midfield has at least 1 mid with genuine pace too.

Nice work pies media team, make a video with "all the goals", and neglect to actually show Trent kicking his first goal for the club. Unbelievable.

Keeping a lid on it.

Nice work pies media team, make a video with "all the goals", and neglect to actually show Trent kicking his first goal for the club. Unbelievable.

More Amateur Hour from our Media Team

Yeah, could have made the video 30 seconds longer to include that goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back