Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

AI pictures/text are only useful for making s**t posts about Hinkley.
I have heard from former colleagues that a CTO with delusions of granduer has mandated the use of chatgpt and microsoft copilot in all business operations.

Ok but is there any training and use cases to embed this? He literally just said TODAY I DECLARE THE DAY OF CHATGPT.

its a bit batty how utterly obsessed some people are with it. Calm down.

I have a chatGPT bot in discord that keeps injecting itself into everyones conversations. Its hilarious watching it rampage with the most soulless vanilla walls of text, like this:

Screenshot_20240516_214302_Discord.jpg

This was after I posted a video on youtube, and it incorrectly started saying it was a song by Pendulum called "Headspace" then started banging on about nostalgia trips with Pendulum

Headspace is not a song by pendulum, and the song was ****ing Kosheen - Catch.

When someone said it was wrong, it started gaslighting lmao

7399a0e0a5a72b9da5f71302599ef6e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I have heard from former colleagues that a CTO with delusions of granduer has mandated the use of chatgpt and microsoft copilot in all business operations.

Ok but is there any training and use cases to embed this? He literally just said TODAY I DECLARE THE DAY OF CHATGPT.

its a bit batty how utterly obsessed some people are with it. Calm down.

I have a chatGPT bot in discord that keeps injecting itself into everyones conversations. Its hilarious watching it rampage with the most soulless vanilla walls of text, like this:

View attachment 1990911
Total lamewad joke. I wanna give this robot a wedgie. This robot could never riff out a funny joke about poo piss dick and balls like me and the fellas.

Sounds like some A-league betting scandal about to drop. Players engaged in a bit of spot fixing around yellow cards.
Go figure, decades after cricket showed us the risks of gambling in sport that sport leagues around the globe would jump in feet first.

Last edited:
My five year old says recently as I'm patting the dog

'That dog is very old. I think she will pass away soon. Let's go outside'

Poor dog to be victimised like that, obviously I won't get much empathy when the time comes and I'm devastated...

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Sounds like some A-league betting scandal about to drop. Players engaged in a bit of spot fixing around yellow cards.
Go figures decades after cricket showed us the risks of gambling in sport that sport leagues around the globe would jump in feet first.
Sport now exists FOR gambling. They are all variants of horse racing nowadays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also not to be that guy but AI is super useful and has revolutionised a lot of the work I do.

The problems with AI are all based around people not understanding its huge and obvious limitations and trying to insert it in to situations where it doesn't make sense to use it.

So just about all of it uses then?
Nah not at all.

I can literally point to work I've done in the past month where it took what should have been probably a 2-3 day job to a 20 minute job, or when its done language conversions that would probably take lots of research and going back on forth on google and experimentation to literally 30 seconds or less of copy paste for the most part.

Its all about knowing how and why to use it.

Ok for a change, this is actually interesting Yabba content, about the way things used to operate when the union ruled the town and the place was like its own city state with its own rules. Wake in Fright rh documentary.

The logical take away is that feminism broke it?

Last edited:
Yeezus christ for 30 years ago that's shithouse. You could get Domino's/Aussie pizza house pizzas for $4.95 more than a decade later.

A can of coke from a vending machine in 1993 was like 80c lol

No wonder pizza haven went out of business
I still remember my dad coming home from a local football medal night in the late 90s pissed, not cause of alcohol cause he wasn't drinking at the time, but angry because cans of coke cost $1.50 and it was robbery.

Ok for a change, this is actually interesting Yabba content, about the way things used to operate when the union ruled the town and the place was like its own city state with its own rules. Wake in Fright rh documentary.

The logical take away is that feminism broke it?

That was actually quite interesting.

Admittedly the first minute I thought it was a Monty Python skit.

Wonder the mental gymnastics the likes of Contested Marx, Schulzy and the Brave one would go through watching that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back