Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Using chatgtp for coding is great. Only thing is better hope you understand its output before you just copy paste it lol
It is but I also feel like there is a sweet spot where its most useful.

Like if you have no knowledge of the coding language at all its gonna be a nightmare to try to work out. If you know what you're doing then its too slow relative to better ai powered tools that are better integrated.

So you have to be basically be mediocre... almost like the Ken Hinkley's Port Adelaide of coding. Which I am for pretty much everything I do. I don't actually work in IT but am often confronted with code and so have learned the basics.

Ok for a change, this is actually interesting Yabba content, about the way things used to operate when the union ruled the town and the place was like its own city state with its own rules. Wake in Fright rh documentary.

The logical take away is that feminism broke it?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Only watched about 3 minutes so far I'm digging the horror movie soundtrack.

That was actually quite interesting.

Admittedly the first minute I thought it was a Monty Python skit.

Wonder the mental gymnastics the likes of Contested Marx, Schulzy and the Brave one would go through watching that.
Lol they won't watch it, they already know everything.

Last edited:
Using chatgtp for coding is great. Only thing is better hope you understand its output before you just copy paste it lol
Nah just reply with "that doesn't work I get error XYZ" and let it go down a rabbit warren compounding the coding issue

Have you ever caught a scrap of a conversation and without knowing the context, thought wtf was that all about?

I was walking past a pod of MAMILs out the front of a cafe this morning (taking care not to get snagged on any of their bikes) and one of them says, "You don't just stop and rape someone" :openmouth: Maybe he, or one of their fraternity is a suspect in something nasty - I'll have to check the Perth Now crime watch section.

Even as a basketball enjoyer I didn’t realise the Celtics had gotten to the final 4 that many times in a 30 team league no less. Must be like barracking for Port under Hinkley but on steroids (except they actually did make it to the finals once and probably will this year too).
IMG_4076.jpeg

Flight home from HK to Perth. Get to my seat and there’s a man sitting there. I say to him that he’s in my seat. Just stares at me blankly, I repeat again he’s in my seat and show him my boarding pass. He replies I know I’m just waiting for my wife to check his boarding pass.

Sit down and for the flight proceeds to man spread his legs, one leg half way into my seat and has his elbow well over my arm rest.

End of the flight, he’s talking to some other Aussie and mentions about the crows game as a supporter.

lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flight home from HK to Perth. Get to my seat and there’s a man sitting there. I say to him that he’s in my seat. Just stares at me blankly, I repeat again he’s in my seat and show him my boarding pass. He replies I know I’m just waiting for my wife to check his boarding pass.

Sit down and for the flight proceeds to man spread his legs, one leg half way into my seat and has his elbow well over my arm rest.

End of the flight, he’s talking to some other Aussie and mentions about the crows game as a supporter.

lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is where an ability to fart at will would come in handy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the point of the SBS app requiring me to make an account if there's no ****ing 'continue watching' bit that remembers me bloody history?

What's the point of the SBS app requiring me to make an account if there's no ******* 'continue watching' bit that remembers me bloody history?

Do you need the app to remind you it was half way through a euro T**ty flick?

Edit: wow "t1tty" is censored lol. What is this play school?

The swear censor here is fantastic. Forces people to get creative.

the leg stance I called him out on instantly and a polite elbow wack or nudge sorted him out
I have only copped real bad behaviour once and that was about 15 years ago on a flight from Manila to Sydney, when a couple who from their speech appeared to be of French origin were moved from a different part of the plane a couple of hours into an 8 hour flight, to the seats in front of me.

They both immediately threw their seats back as far as they would go and then spent the next hour or more bouncing around and making it very difficult for me to get comfortable in any way, so I extricated myself from my seat walked around to the front of theirs, and explained to the bloke that I was directly behind him and would like at least some space.

All I got in response was `pardon, pardon,' as he either didn't speak English or didn't want to, and when the male flight attendant turned up two young blokes in the centre aisle directly opposite the couple told him they were driving them nuts as well, and politely (sort of) suggested they be moved back to their original seats to annoy someone else.

I have only copped real bad behaviour once and that was about 15 years ago on a flight from Manila to Sydney, when a couple who from their speech appeared to be of French origin were moved from a different part of the plane a couple of hours into an 8 hour flight, to the seats in front of me.

They both immediately threw their seats back as far as they would go and then spent the next hour or more bouncing around and making it very difficult for me to get comfortable in any way, so I extricated myself from my seat walked around to the front of theirs, and explained to the bloke that I was directly behind him and would like at least some space.

All I got in response was `pardon, pardon,' as he either didn't speak English or didn't want to, and when the male flight attendant turned up two young blokes in the centre aisle directly opposite the couple told him they were driving them nuts as well, and politely (sort of) suggested they be moved back to their original seats to annoy someone else.
Just keep kicking their seats or forcing them forwards with your knee

Just keep kicking their seats or forcing them forwards with your knee

One time I had someone drop their seat all the way back while we were waiting to take off and I was in such a filthy mood that I just immediately grabbed their seat and shoved it back upright. It turned out to be some 18 year old kid and both him and his Dad were just stunned at my reaction. I felt bad and apologised to smooth things over but yeah, he didn’t lean it back again lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back