Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am about 4 years behind on GoT and I’m not gonna watch the rest until I have treated myself to a sweet 4K setup. I don’t care about spoilers because I’ll forget anyway. And I tend to find I like the endings of shows which piss everyone else off majorly.

Like when Daphne left Neighbours?

On reflection KMH was never going to win Eurovision because the song itself was just middling. Her vocal performance was magnificent and the staging otherworldly. But it wouldn’t rank in her top 15-20 tracks.

That, and you can never guess what Eurotrash voters are going to do anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Incoming SW nerds.......

I was baited with the Rocky is garbage comment a few weeks back and didn't bite and I'm not biting tonight either.

Just basking in the disappointment of others.

Nonetheless, if people are bagging the saga as a whole then that means the sequel trilogy is included so I'll let it play out. The enemy of my enemy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was baited with the Rocky is garbage comment a few weeks back and didn't bite and I'm not biting tonight either.

Just basking in the disappointment of others.

Nonetheless, if people are bagging the saga as a whole then that means the sequel trilogy is included so I'll let it play out. The enemy of my enemy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can barely understand a word of that.

Rocky was in a SW saga?

Used to know an Eddie at school. Had a handkerchief safety pinned to his shirt. Used to call him Eddie dangle coz of the Something about Mary's hanging from said hanky.
No relation?

What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back