Competitions Ultimate Footy 2016 Thread

How do we want the league to go forward?

• 10 players (find 2 more new), 1 onfield ruck, 4 I/C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reduce to 8 players, 2 onfield rucks, 4 I/C

• Reduce to 8 players, 1 onfield ruck, 4 I/C

• Reduce to 8 players, 1 onfield ruck, 5 I/C (1 of each + utility)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay so after a simple mistake on my behalf, Vantz has stripped me of my joint admin role without anyone knowing and now runs this show all by himself.

So unless he gets online in time to change everything then I guess you'll just have to prepare for a normal week.

Okay so after a simple mistake on my behalf, Vantz has stripped me of my joint admin role without anyone knowing and now runs this show all by himself.

So unless he gets online in time to change everything then I guess you'll just have to prepare for a normal week.

Are you two married?

Sorry I've been at the hospital all day. I've changed it to a rolling lock out.

I payed for the feature to allow myself to add dual admin, plus other league feature, once Azza and I found out for some reason I was the league ADMIN. I did not raise this before now, because I really did not mind as the cost was no big deal for my personal situation. I enjoyed the league and wanted it to run the best it could by adding extras and fixing fixture issues, finals, etc. Standard leagues all have one league administrator, no option to add others. I did change the league back to a few default settings, that are inconsequential to the running of the league (Not changed fixturing) after the issues of last weekend.

I really do not wish to continue the arguments of last weekend again. I've moved on and I believed others have. I'll continue to update, process whatever is needed until the end of the season when someone else takes over my team.

Last edited:
Are you two married?
If not, they should get a room.

Hardy har har...

I merely stated what has now happened..

I do not care, Im over this back and forth s**t over the stupidest of things. All I'm saying though is now that Vantz has removed joint admins on his own accord, so if you have an issue with anything then take it up with him.

Sorry I've been at the hospital all day. I've changed it to a rolling lock out.

This can be changed after the games started?:huh:

Two points. azza77 fair enough on the cheating call. Ignorant of the process, agree. You do have a vote... Here! We all vote on the forum. 48 hours - 4 vetoes. As an Admin you process the decision of the league.

For - Allefgib, Vantz
Against - Azza and Hendo.

Second point on not enough people being here to check this stuff! Well what was I arguing about with you all summer about keeping people who don't want to play the damn league, because we (the collective) want to be nice to people, and pretend people are active come summer when we know they are not! DS updated his team last week, but that was for the first time in 4 weeks. Had many 0's before this.

I knew that we discussed on here, but I thought a vote could still be taken on the website by voting for and against? Apologies again.

Just so you know Vantz what I said about low participation wasn't a pot shot at you or anything of the matter. Just annoyance and the overall participation on here and the fact that something like fair trading needs all members to be involved, which seems to be getting harder and harder maintaining every week.

My captains have still been locked out despite rolling lockout. ****

Is this normal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I t
Dangerfield as captain and still lose ! WTF

What happens with the bye rounds ?
I think that is the second week in a row I've got the top score and the second highest scorer was my opponent. Very unluck Knobby, danger beast mode was somewhat counteracted by me having Rockliff as Captain.

Hopefully that trade goes through.

Zahka and Stanley for Tom Macdonald and Cunnington.

Helps my backs with a small downgrade in mid output. Gives Mixed Nuts a backup ruck.

Cunners corked quad should be fine after the bye I hope.

I like it. Makes sense to me.

Helps my backs with a small downgrade in mid output. Gives Mixed Nuts a backup ruck.

My thoughts exactly, needed a backup ruck as soon as Tippett got injured, I have Jono Griffen but yeah, points difference between Stanley & MacDonald was fairly significant hence the swap of Cunnington for Zaharakis to even it up.

Allefgib benefits and I benefit so one of those win win trades ;)

8:28am Saturday for people to have their say - 48 Hour Window.

I'm not vetoing any trades personally.

My thoughts exactly, needed a backup ruck as soon as Tippett got injured, I have Jono Griffen but yeah, points difference between Stanley & MacDonald was fairly significant hence the swap of Cunnington for Zaharakis to even it up.

Allefgib benefits and I benefit so one of those win win trades ;)
Happy to say here that I offered the straight swap initially - so well done on coming up with an acceptable counter offer.

Yay - I'm trading!

And we are back ladies. Make sure your teams are in order ready for this weekend. Only 5 games left to push for that finals spot.

Back