Uncle Rodneys and BEEG's love in. Let's punt.

Remove this Banner Ad

What a week in the Sweet FA.
So much to and fro in a mostly negative way.
Speaking to the boys club members throughout various threads it's become blatantly obvious that we all have things in common and some not.
I'm opening myself up. i could make gags there but this is a love in.
I'm going to attempt to steer a ship of goodwill for all. No clubs, no cliques. But I will leave myself open for much abuse. Doesn't bother me so go your hardest and I'm sure I'll create opportunity to put s**t on me.
I'm going to work on a starting bank of $100 and give my best bets for the week. Follow me if you dare and let's all go on the ride together if you are partial to a punt.
The plan is to build a bank and then build on that. If I feel that I'm letting the group down I will elect a new captain and so on.
Let's all get rich together. Oh the love!!!
For a little starter for your own personal accounts I have a share in a Filly going around in the first tomorrow at Bendigo.
She goes pretty good but drawn the carpark. Race 1 number 8.
Have something the place and then hopefully we all start off in a happy place.
I'll put my $100 worth of bets up tomorrow or Saturday morning racing or sport.
Follow Uncle Rodney to glory and let's all love!
Feel free to move to club room obviously mods.

What a week in the Sweet FA.
So much to and fro in a mostly negative way.
Speaking to the boys club members throughout various threads it's become blatantly obvious that we all have things in common and some not.
I'm opening myself up. i could make gags there but this is a love in.
I'm going to attempt to steer a ship of goodwill for all. No clubs, no cliques. But I will leave myself open for much abuse. Doesn't bother me so go your hardest and I'm sure I'll create opportunity to put s**t on me.
I'm going to work on a starting bank of $100 and give my best bets for the week. Follow me if you dare and let's all go on the ride together if you are partial to a punt.
The plan is to build a bank and then build on that. If I feel that I'm letting the group down I will elect a new captain and so on.
Let's all get rich together. Oh the love!!!
For a little starter for your own personal accounts I have a share in a Filly going around in the first tomorrow at Bendigo.
She goes pretty good but drawn the carpark. Race 1 number 8.
Have something the place and then hopefully we all start off in a happy place.
I'll put my $100 worth of bets up tomorrow or Saturday morning racing or sport.
Follow Uncle Rodney to glory and let's all love!
Feel free to move to club room obviously mods.
It's offseason so let's punt

Good luck trying to win money with this seasons results. I'm steering clear of AFL and loading up on MLB
I'm $227 in front on AFL. But I don't bet on it a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok convinced me.

$100 on Heath Grundy 1st goal this week
See now that's crazy s**t!
Seriously though I don't get near first goal kicker and the like. It's crazy betting I reckon.

I could see Crows winning by more than 33 though.
I give the dogs a chance. Crows are only just going I reckon.
Then again I could be out on my arse straight off the bat.

I give the dogs a chance. Crows are only just going I reckon.
Then again I could be out on my arse straight off the bat.

Dogs are awful at the moment, couldn't even beat WCE at home when WCE are s**t in Melbourne.

Dogs are awful at the moment, couldn't even beat WCE at home when WCE are s**t in Melbourne.
I don't think either are going that well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back