Werewolf VILLAGE TRIES TO SUCK OFF SERIAL KILLER...CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd worked it out. Tarkyn_24 you'd worked it out yeah?
I didn’t conclusively rule out manangatang’s claim but I had the chances of porps or manangatang being the godfather as being so slim that while I considered the implications I wasn’t going to work around them.

Oh yea Smeg Head has to get a mention as the Doc protecting Dapper night/day 2 and throwing everyone into chaos. Glorious move.
lol, I remember he screwed the village over as the Doc a few games ago if I'm not mistaken.
Fair call from our PM then when we were discussing the implications of Dapper surviving two nights.

Not impressed with a doc ******* his own faction for his own amusement.

I think that was more than offset by gaining an immune vigilante
It’s not really an immune vig when they’re only likely to kill on your behalf when it benefits themselves and you have to take them out at the end though.

I have no problems with unaligned aligning themselves how they see fit. I take issue with someone that is aligned selling out their team.

If it was an honest mistaken protect I could cop that but I really don’t see how it could’ve been at that juncture.

Fair call from our PM then when we were discussing the implications of Dapper surviving two nights.

Not impressed with a doc ******* his own faction for his own amusement.
So much wrong with this, last game I was the doc I got us the win. The only other time I made it to the end but lost to the outnumber.

I think that was more than offset by gaining an immune vigilante
Fail to see how you're so hung up on this.

I'm not good or evil. Why cant I make an alliance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With numbers getting low, and the 'village' making no move to lynch you both Mafia and Wolves bottled it by continuing to kill numbers off when they just made it more likely for you to win.

This alliance creates a player that is immune through all phases which creates an unfair advantage. I think that goes against the spirit of the game and the respective roles but everyone else seems to be fine with it so fair play to you.

So much wrong with this, last game I was the doc I got us the win. The only other time I made it to the end but lost to the outnumber.

Who did you protect when Morgs was killed?

If I tried to lynch boncer I would have given myself up and that would have been the end of me

We knew you were evil but offing you would have made a Wolves win a certainty.

This alliance creates a player that is immune through all phases which creates an unfair advantage. I think that goes against the spirit of the game and the respective roles but everyone else seems to be fine with it so fair play to you.
Uh.

I wasnt immune at all during the day.

The spirit of the game is to stay alive and win, I did that. My role is neutral, its not evil and in case you didnt notice I didnt always honour my deal so I certainly wasn't good.

Those grapes are sour arent they?

He’s implying as a result of the village being unwilling to vote you.
I still could've died therefore not immune. Hell I talked myself out of a couple of lynchings.

Maybe, but it was an avenue there. Especially if the mad doctor was still up and silenced one of your evil rivals.
Nah. Anyone that suspected I was evil would (should) have jumped the minute I went after boncer

We knew you were evil but offing you would have made a Wolves win a certainty
I seered as a villager. If you knew I was evil I would have been lynched mid-way through the game.

Uh.

I wasnt immune at all during the day.

The spirit of the game is to stay alive and win, I did that. My role is neutral, its not evil and in case you didnt notice I didnt always honour my deal so I certainly wasn't good.

Those grapes are sour arent they?
When you make an agreement with the village to act as a vigilante you effectively become immune. It's not sour grapes; I'm merely pointing out that its an unfair advantage. If everyone is ok with that, that's fine. I personally don't agree with it but I'm one player among 30 and the majority rules. FWIW, I don't agree with the way mang and EJW played either because there was a vigorous discussion about players hiding during the last game.

He’s implying as a result of the village being unwilling to vote you.
Yep, you understand.

You i think if that was N4. Didn't notice Morgs doing anything much before she got offed.
That was a blessing in disguise. I was certain you were going to protect Morgs but Golumless correctly noted that she hadn't revealed, only alluded, to her role so we took a chance and it paid off.

You i think if that was N4. Didn't notice Morgs doing anything much before she got offed.

Tarks and I mistakenly outed her and she asked for protection. Reason I ask.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back