Werewolf VILLAGE TRIES TO SUCK OFF SERIAL KILLER...CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats boncer34, well played.

There was no proof I was evil at that stage.
You are always evil, like 100% of the time you piece of s**t.

Thanks for the game Wooshette, as soon as the cub was hit, the village was screwed.

Hey Far Kern, get in here and say something so boncer can't win the post count either :p
lol, I’ve paid over the last few days for being so slack, er engaged, last week, but have caught up and have some free time again.

I’ll break my golden spam Rat rule and multi post to leave boncer in front though.

Well done boncer34.

Thanks Wooshette I really enjoyed doing this again. I’ll need to find some balance though.

dank420_ DapperJong, whoever you are at the minute, The Filth Wizard, anyone else, ignoring the ebbs and flows of a particular game, is there a correct answer to whether best strategy is to keep or kill a pet SK revealed early in the game? Late I would lean toward kill without doubt.

dank420_ DapperJong, whoever you are at the minute, The Filth Wizard, anyone else, ignoring the ebbs and flows of a particular game, is there a correct answer to whether best strategy is to keep or kill a pet SK revealed early in the game? Late I would lean toward kill without doubt.

I mean during the game I was evil and wanted him gone asap. But if I were a villager and the same thing happened, I'd give it 2 days max unless there was a head on the table.

It's amazing how the numbers can whittle down quite fast near end game and this is exactly what happened here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean during the game I was evil and wanted him gone asap. But if I were a villager and the same thing happened, I'd give it 2 days max unless there was a head on the table.

It's amazing how the numbers can whittle down quite fast near end game and this is exactly what happened here.
Yeah, the village got slaughtered particularly early, and that changed the dynamic. Agree, keep short term only.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back