List Mgmt. Welcome Harley Reid (Pick 1, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Plays like a man, then you hear him in pressers and interviews you're reminded he's 18 years old (it's his birthday tomorrow apparently so 19). Talks and fidgets around like a kid with 1000% nervous energy :smile:

The more I hear from him the more I like him

Plays like a man, then you hear him in pressers and interviews you're reminded he's 18 years old (it's his birthday tomorrow apparently so 19). Talks and fidgets around like a kid with 1000% nervous energy
The self soothing hug was funny

In Ginbey's interview with Schofield after the game I believe he calls Reid "Lucius" as in Malfoy.

Schoey ignores it (as he should) as well as telling him not to refer to himself in the 3rd person.

Often forget how young these players are until you hear them speak.

But perhaps within the young group he's called Lucius?

I thought is was great when Ginbey called himself ‘The Boy’

Thought it was average when Schoey shot him down for it as it was him who was pumping up ‘The Boy’ on his pod

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Ginbey's interview with Schofield after the game I believe he calls Reid "Lucius" as in Malfoy.

Schoey ignores it (as he should) as well as telling him not to refer to himself in the 3rd person.

Often forget how young these players are until you hear them speak.

But perhaps within the young group he's called Lucius?
The boys call Jake Waterman “the loosh”

No idea where the nickname came from but I’d imagine Ginbey was saying “Loosh’s performance” instead of “Lucius’ performance”

Thought it was average when Schoey shot him down for it as it was him who was pumping up ‘The Boy’ on his pod

Schoey is consuming his own bathwater at an alarming rate.

Pretty much done with his backchat podcast. Between flogging their merch and tickets to shows he is hosting there's barely enough room for the adverts and gambling promotion. Possibly 15 minutes of interesting content in a show over an hour long.

I suppose they moved it to a flash new building so ya gotta pay the bills somehow but jesus...no thanks Will.

Schoey is consuming his own bathwater at an alarming rate.

Pretty much done with his backchat podcast. Between flogging their merch and tickets to shows he is hosting there's barely enough room for the adverts and gambling promotion. Possibly 15 minutes of interesting content in a show over an hour long.

I suppose they moved it to a flash new building so ya gotta pay the bills somehow but jesus...no thanks Will.
He’s also says recently he’s not a West Coast supporter which surprised me. campaigners getting a bit big for his boots lately imo.

Don’t know if anyone caught Harley on Dwayne’s World this morning but Derp was up to his usual nonsense and asked him if he’d spend his whole career in WA to which he gave an ambiguous response along the lines of “haven’t thought that far ahead”…

Don’t know if anyone caught Harley on Dwayne’s World this morning but Derp was up to his usual nonsense and asked him if he’d spend his whole career in WA to which he gave an ambiguous response along the lines of “haven’t thought that far ahead”…

It actually wasn’t whole career he asked. Whole life was the context.

Which is very different

Yeah thought that was a bit rough from schoey , specially when they’ve been making such a fuss about the boy they even made a song about him. Scohey does seem like a bit of a tool.

Harley takes a lot of interview questions designed to be all about him and focuses his discussion around how the team is playing as a whole. I really like the attitude of this kid so far.
He was just on AFL 360 and that prick Robbos questions were all designed to try and make him talk about his contract and if he’s commited to the club

“What’s the one question you’re already tired of?”

“I’m hinting at where your future is but I look at you grabbing the jumper and jumping on teammates and I think God is this kid there for 10-12 years or what is he doing?”

“Your developing a young group, How close knit and what commitments have you given to each other?”

“You got back to Tongala in the off season for Xmas, what was it like getting away from the hype in WA and being back in your home town in Tongala?”

This s**t is never going to end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back