Player Watch Wil Parker

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we really need to temper our expectations. This isn't some mutant yank who'd never heard of footy before. The bloke is a halfwit who preferred cricket to footy.

I think we’re in the wrong thread.

I went to swingers party once but the bouncer took one look at me and said, "surely your taking the piss' and didn't let me in.
Where is my old mate Pistol, did he get himself banned again
Yup.
Pistol Night was banned earlier this year.
Now in self imposed exile cos it pissed him off. Reckons he’ll be back once he’s finished listening to all his Nickleback records.

Wil Parker takes the field.

Cleary reports Hawks and Saints ahead of us in pursuit of B Smith.

Coincidence? I don’t believe in coincidences.

Everyone should be excited. Those are the kinds of numbers that get new draftees early debuts, and those players tend to have long careers. This is the kind of stuff we’ve been wanting to see from the likes of Allan, and Fin was only just getting there in his 3rd year.
I’ve been trying not to go early on him but I’m almost convinced now that Parker will end up becoming a best 22 player before either of those other two do, if they do at all.
Agree except that he would be physically much more developed then most 18-19 year olds due to being a mature recruit.

Last edited:
Agree accept that he would be physically much more developed then most 18-19 year olds due to being a mature recruit.
Offset completely by being out of the system for 5 years. Any way you look at it, that was an incredible debut under the circumstances.

Offset completely by being out of the system for 5 years. Any way you look at it, that was an incredible debut under the circumstances.
Hard to say for sure all though I don't disagree and certainly the kid has talent. Im personally going to see how he goes over a few more games before going completely crazy over him, but each to their own. ;)

Hard to say for sure all though I don't disagree and certainly the kid has talent. Im personally going to see how he goes over a few more games before going completely crazy over him, but each to their own. ;)
What number is he? I'm sewing it onto my footy jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back