Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Brandon Walker (Pick 50)

Remove this Banner Ad

He's from East Fremantle.

That means he's better than you.
i believe your missing one crucial factor

souths
east fremantle (who are hated but i will admit they are to be respected)
then the rest of the pathetic competition

so your mostly right bigger

Mate, you do not want to start me on this.*

I am also from East Fremantle, which makes me better than you.

*I could bore for Australia on this. "Relentless" does not go far enough. I will be a perpetual motion machine of premiership count reminders and general assertions of dominance. You will cry. You will wish for someone to rip you asunder anally and fill you with the burning hot come of feral cats and king brown snakes. Civilisations will come and go, and I will still be talking about Mario Turco.

Mate, you do not want to start me on this.*

I am also from East Fremantle, which makes me better than you.

*I could bore for Australia on this. "Relentless" does not go far enough. I will be a perpetual motion machine of premiership count reminders and general assertions of dominance. You will cry. You will wish for someone to rip you asunder anally and fill you with the burning hot come of feral cats and king brown snakes. Civilisations will come and go, and I will still be talking about Mario Turco.
Yeh yeh yeh, but your a black duck now! 😎

Think Kozzy won this battle imo. Just finished watching the replay. And koz pinged him twice HTB, and also got Chapman. Broke a few of his tackles down the wing that lead to leak outs.
His limited impact up forward probably had a lot to do with the general lack of supply.

Still he’s a gun and going to be one of the best lockdown attacking defenders in a few years.

Would love to see him use his pace more often to take the game on tho. I know it’s a system based game plan, but it would be good to see him dash out of the D50 and take it on like, Hind , Blakey , Saad , Noble and alike do

He is developing very well. Needs to tidy up those corridor kick errors. It was almost predictable that second one was going to be a turnover.

His run and carry down the lines is very good. He has been well coached on body positioning as well. You allow these slippery small forwards to run into certain spots because you can’t control them all the time.

He will learn from that easy goal Cameron got to start the second half. He left Cameron out the back and tried to impact a contest he could never impact.

Cameron kicked 3 goals but I thought he did a terrific job all things considered. Had no right to contest that first 1v1 quick entry into the forwardline with him and and Cameron.

I think he's going to be one of the genuinely elite small defenders in the comp. Starcevich was excellent for the Lions yesterday, Walker will be that good defensively in 50 games but give offense with his speed and run as well.

It would be interesting to see Walker, Clark and Western in a 100m sprint.

I would guess that Western has the best acceleration and Clark or Walker have the highest straight-line top speed.

Throw Switta in there too.

Loving the speed on the list these days.
What about colyer..he was flash Gordon last night

It would be interesting to see Walker, Clark and Western in a 100m sprint.

I would guess that Western has the best acceleration and Clark or Walker have the highest straight-line top speed.

Throw Switta in there too.

Loving the speed on the list these days.

Freddy says hi (or would it be bye 🤣)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron kicked 3 goals but I thought he did a terrific job all things considered. Had no right to contest that first 1v1 quick entry into the forwardline with him and and Cameron.

I think he's going to be one of the genuinely elite small defenders in the comp. Starcevich was excellent for the Lions yesterday, Walker will be that good defensively in 50 games but give offense with his speed and run as well.
Yeah your right Charlie might have scored 3 goals but Brisbane clear the inside 50 and isolate Charlie one and one with his opponent to use his speed out the back so sometimes it's almost impossible to stop.

What Charlie couldn't do was get clean ball and be able to create opportunities for team mates around the 50 arc as walker had him covered and won crucial moments.

Walker kicking and handballs were off st times but he does race back to try and clean up the mess he creates.

Also reckons he looks faster and more intimidating after getting rid of the dreadlocks and going with the shaved head.

Fast becoming my favourite player. He looks to me to be serious about becoming the best player he can be which with his speed and toughness will be elite. Still only 19 and less than 20 games. And he's got swerve. I love swerve. Duffield had swerve.
Talking about the swerve, he’s got a shimmy too. Was it the Norfs game where he danced and the norths player fell over and injured his ankle all by himself after being mesmerised by those twinkle toes. I’m really bullish about Walker, he’s smart and gifted and I’m really glad he’s ours!

nice work Brandon, like it!!

He is one of our most important players, IMO. The only one we have that can play on opposition small forwards and you can really notice the difference when he is not there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back