Werewolf Werewolf Game: Boncer v DapperJong

Remove this Banner Ad

This time yesterday , I thought the village had this
But woke up to this mess

Yet again , 3KZ and RU_ have blood on their hands for killing an innocent villager
But yes as you said 3KZ is Football - it’s only a game

Vale por_please_ya - Lynched by the village despite being innocent , like Elton Johns Wig and Agent93 before her
Village lost when you bottled it and changed away from hanging Wooshette the first time.

Coin toss at the end. Like I said, if we had to play that scenario 100 times based on what was exposed, I would vote the same and we would win 3/4 of them.
You would have won as a vampire. ;)

You would have won as a vampire. ;)
Lol no, we already knew the vamps before I put the pressure on kdav. You guys were dead at night if not that day.

Lol no, we already knew the vamps before I put the pressure on kdav. You guys were dead at night if not that day.
It might not have mattered. We had the doc and the amulet. Regardless evil 3KZ would have been good theatre.

It might not have mattered. We had the doc and the amulet. Regardless evil 3KZ would have been good theatre.
If you were protected that day you couldn’t have been protected the next night. I wanted to get you lynched so I could kill more at night, Barry and Tarks were dead and stevi only came on to vote..I had to get as many kills as possible to have a chance of making it through to the end game. Wasn’t sure about the docs fate, that was the mods call.

Last edited:
Village lost when you bottled it and changed away from hanging Wooshette the first time.
I didn’t vote for EJW.
I voted for Stevi the known evil in my mind.
Everyone else voted for EJW though other than EJW himself .

But despite the above - the village had the numbers to win this morning , but stuffed it up again

I didn’t vote for EJW.
I voted for Stevi the known evil in my mind.
Everyone else voted for EJW though other than EJW himself .

But despite the above - the village had the numbers to win this morning , but stuffed it up again
That was the tipping point, led down the garden path and it added to the confusion there after.

If you were protected that day you couldn’t have been protected the next night. I wanted to get you lynched so I could kill more at night, Barry and Tarks were dead and stevi only came on to vote..I had to get as many kills as possible to have a chance of making it through to the end game. Wasn’t sure about the docs fate, that was the mods call.
If 3KZ played evil and we lynched you we would have been in the driver's seat. We wouldn't have been killing Porps or MWPP. Regardless of which way it went, it would have been good theatre. You were clearly in the mood to rumble. :thumbsu:

If 3KZ played evil and we lynched you we would have been in the driver's seat. We wouldn't have been killing Porps or MWPP. Regardless of which way it went, it would have been good theatre. You were clearly in the mood to rumble. :thumbsu:
I had to, I was alone
No disrespect to stevi he was there when I asked things of him but not really active.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was the tipping point, led down the garden path and it added to the confusion there after.
No . Stevi was killed overnight so that left the village with the majority after Wooshette was killed and nobody died overnight . Can’t believe they believed deaneus over porps. Fail .

No . Stevi was killed overnight so that left the village with the majority after Wooshette was killed and nobody died overnight . Can’t believe they believed deaneus over porps. Fail .
Quite wrong sorry, your read on it is off.

You would’ve been dead if I hadn’t missed that mornings deadline. I was planning on changing our kill from chappy to kdav

Quite wrong sorry, your read on it is off.
Ok please explain then .

I’m very new to this game . I note that Dingster did like my post so appeared to agree with me ? I suppose he is new too ?

If it’s more a matter of debate (though your post Smeg doesn’t make it seem like it)... then that’s great . Speaking more generally now , interested in as many viewpoints /tips as possible .

Still waiting for Far Kern to get back to me on his early promise to teach me after I pm’d him this morning to take him up on it .

Never got added to the dead pm so can’t go by that either . But as dogs105 can attest, I have asked questions - I just don’t always get answers .

But a special shout out to Agent93 who has already pmd me with some tips . You are awesome, and not just for that reason . Thank you :) .

You would’ve been dead if I hadn’t missed that mornings deadline. I was planning on changing our kill from chappy to kdav
Was Chappy more of a revenge kill after the dialogue between you two the previous evening ? :p
Thereby avenging my early death when I got killed by him on the first night as a newbie villager /he was a vig ;)
I like it :)

Ok please explain then .

I’m very new to this game . I note that Dingster did like my post so appeared to agree with me ? I suppose he is new too ?

If it’s more a matter of debate (though your post Smeg doesn’t make it seem like it)... then that’s great . Speaking more generally now , interested in as many viewpoints /tips as possible .

Still waiting for Far Kern to get back to me on his early promise to teach me after I pm’d him this morning to take him up on it .

Never got added to the dead pm so can’t go by that either . But as dogs105 can attest, I have asked questions - I just don’t always get answers .

But a special shout out to Agent93 who has already pmd me with some tips . You are awesome, and not just for that reason . Thank you :) .
Porps had a layer of suspicion (wrongly obviously) cultivated on her, was always going to be eaiser to convince 3KZ to vote her then the other way round from what had been occurring previously. You trust her because of your knowledge of her outside the game, that is a non factor for everyone else.

Was Chappy more of a revenge kill after the dialogue between you two the previous evening ? :p
Thereby avenging my early death when I got killed by him on the first night as a newbie villager /he was a vig ;)
I like it :)
Nope, because at the back of my mind he was never going to die.

Though once I did realise I’d missed deadline I was happy enough with the kill anyway as it gave me an extra day to enact my plan and I thought chappy dying would be easy enough to deflect from. I would’ve pursued the “someone made the kill to frame me” line of argument and with porps in my corner I was pretty sure I’d get away with it.

So * you deaneus :p

Porps had a layer of suspicion (wrongly obviously) cultivated on her, was always going to be eaiser to convince 3KZ to vote her then the other way round from what had been occurring previously.
Thanks for explaining
Thing is , many people said she was far less likely to be evil than any of the other *unaccounted for players* and most likely good . I don’t know how /why they were swayed .

Also 3KZ wasn’t the only survivor left . RU_ was left as well

3KZ is Football you ended up with a lot of innocent lynched blood on your hands that game , but at the same time , can’t blame him because you did protect me on numerous occasions .

Thanks for explaining
Thing is , many people said she was far less likely to be evil than any of the other *unaccounted for players* and most likely good . I don’t know how /why they were swayed .

Also 3KZ wasn’t the only survivor left . RU_ was left as well

3KZ is Football you ended up with a lot of innocent lynched blood on your hands that game , but at the same time , can’t blame him because you did protect me on numerous occasions .
I thought except for his last day he played very well, probably in the conversation with Barry as BOG (although deaneus clearly won that tag)

We had no certainty whatsoever where and who he was protecting when we were making kills. Kept us second guessing.

Why? Because you thought he was night immune ie from another evil party ?
Nope. As I said, I planned on moving our kill off chappy and onto kdav before deadline to rid us of all of the vamps. I lost track of time and didn’t make the switch.

To make it clear, I was delaying the switch because of vamps in the faction. Obviously if I made that switch any time except immediately before deadline they would just switch it back. Chappy in my eyes was basically a placeholder, albeit a placeholder I was happy to see die if I didn’t execute what I meant to.

I thought except for his last day he played very well, probably in the conversation with Barry as BOG (although deaneus clearly won that tag)

We had no certainty whatsoever where and who he was protecting when we were making kills. Kept us second guessing.
He played very well in terms of the protections- and yes I benefited strongly from that
But poorly when it came to votes .
He voted for all 3 of Agent93/EJW/ por_please_ya
That said I would’ve still given him bog if good had ultimately won .

Agree that deaneus was the runaway bog and said so earlier. My second bog would have to be Wooshette by a country mile . She fooled me enough to unvote for her and vote for the certain evil in Stevi , and fooled all the other villagers to an even greater extent (enough to vote for poor EJW).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back