Werewolf Werewolf- Simpsons Variety Hour Special. (150th game of Werewolf): Village wins thanks to admission

Remove this Banner Ad

I wasn't drawn into revealing. I was planning on revealing today as it was the one day where I was potentially going to have morning and late afternoon internet access. The weekend was way too busy for me to be able to answer questions and participate in conversations I expected after revealing. Also, I had no idea how I was going to drop a hint that OES wasn't evil like I had previously done with P4L and 3KZ without pretty much giving me away.

There's no way in the world I was going to reveal early in the night phase after the amulet had been passed. If anything your comments could have got me killed overnight. I don't know whether or not it's put Filthy's mind at ease, but it's made me more sceptical. I really don't know why you would have said it at that time, and if you didn't have any other time where you could have said it then I wouldn't have said it at all.
The only reason I think you're probably not evil is the fact you didn't kill me. But maybe I convinced you enough last night that I wasn't the seer so you targeted someone else instead.

You would have been off my radar if you hadn't posted that last night. You hinted at your suspicions at first and I clearly pushed that in a different direction and then you came straight back and asked if I'd seered P4L. I really don't get why good would have done that. If you wanted the seer to pass on their information you should have called for the seer to come out, not try and publicly identify them in the night phase. I wouldn't be surprised at all if you're the last remaining member of the Mafia.

Oh wait. Does the blackmailer not get a kill? If not I'm actually convinced it's you. That's why you couldn't just kill me last night. Lucky for you we have a different priority to target but now I don't need to waste a seer on you tonight if IDC isn't the alpha. We can just concentrate on those who haven't been posting :)
Please use your head. If I were Mafia why would I be asking you to reveal everything you know?

It usually says in the write up if they attempted a kill but failed. I think it’s just the one night action now?

It usually doesn't and it isn't. The mafia killed Morgs the night after the godfather was lynched.

I wasn't drawn into revealing. I was planning on revealing today as it was the one day where I was potentially going to have morning and late afternoon internet access. The weekend was way too busy for me to be able to answer questions and participate in conversations I expected after revealing. Also, I had no idea how I was going to drop a hint that OES wasn't evil like I had previously done with P4L and 3KZ without pretty much giving me away.

There's no way in the world I was going to reveal early in the night phase after the amulet had been passed. If anything your comments could have got me killed overnight. I don't know whether or not it's put Filthy's mind at ease, but it's made me more sceptical. I really don't know why you would have said it at that time, and if you didn't have any other time where you could have said it then I wouldn't have said it at all.
The only reason I think you're probably not evil is the fact you didn't kill me. But maybe I convinced you enough last night that I wasn't the seer so you targeted someone else instead.

You would have been off my radar if you hadn't posted that last night. You hinted at your suspicions at first and I clearly pushed that in a different direction and then you came straight back and asked if I'd seered P4L. I really don't get why good would have done that. If you wanted the seer to pass on their information you should have called for the seer to come out, not try and publicly identify them in the night phase. I wouldn't be surprised at all if you're the last remaining member of the Mafia.

Oh wait. Does the blackmailer not get a kill? If not I'm actually convinced it's you. That's why you couldn't just kill me last night. Lucky for you we have a different priority to target but now I don't need to waste a seer on you tonight if IDC isn't the alpha. We can just concentrate on those who haven't been posting :)

Just seer him tonight and get it out of the way. You'll have the amulet anyway and if IDC hangs evil we'll get a clue on the last evil.

I really thought stevi but tbh he’s been that quiet that it just looks like he’s disinterested.
Sante got a bit keen there on me just before I was outed.

I did. The clue for the alpha and the way you plucked the GF out of nowhere made sense for you to be it. Obviously not the case.

You didn't ask me to reveal anything. You just tried to expose the seer.
It’s clearly implied.

Why would I suggest a seer come forward and then them not reveal what they know?

I didn’t want the bloody seer to die without revealing what they knew. If you were an obvious prime candidate for seer in my eyes then I would be surprised if you weren’t in others as well.

We have 10 minutes are we settled on IDC or going to take a potshot on someone else?

Stick with IDC. No point trying to get a new bandwagon up in the last ten minutes.

We have 10 minutes are we settled on IDC or going to take a potshot on someone else?
You have 10 minutes (plus about 45-50)

You're lucky I have to travel to get home. If you all manage to change your votes in that time the lynch will happen around 6:15pm. If not it will be about 6pm.

It’s clearly implied.

Why would I suggest a seer come forward and then them not reveal what they know?

I didn’t want the bloody seer to die without revealing what they knew. If you were an obvious prime candidate for seer in my eyes then I would be surprised if you weren’t in others as well.

I'd already asked the seer to come out earlier in the day fwiw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I missed that, but common sense dictates that you would want them to at that stage. Particularly if they knew they were the true seer rather than a false one.

It’s clearly implied.

You didn't suggest a seer come forward. You tried to expose the seer.

If you'd just suggested the seer come forward and reveal what they knew I wouldn't suspect you. But you didn't do that. You tried to expose me in plain sight of evil

I saw that but was out and about and would have had no chance of getting all the information out for everyone and going into any discussions.
Plus, nobody I'd seered was under any threat so I didn't need to save anyone

You didn't suggest a seer come forward. You tried to expose the seer.

If you'd just suggested the seer come forward and reveal what they knew I wouldn't suspect you. But you didn't do that. You tried to expose me in plain sight of evil
Jesus we’re not going to agree.

I wanted seer results out there if they existed. Less places for evil to hide. If no one claimed then it would’ve confirmed in my mind we had a false seer, and essentially a glorified villager.

The other reason I called you out was because I wasn’t sure if you had a seer power as good or seer power as evil. There was still the potential someone would counter claim and we could limit our options for lynch today to two.

Chappy with the jump in vote..

Chappyuk

*sigh*
I just woke up and saw the deadline had been moved. I have explained I am village numerous times.

Ok, so Rodney is out. Which blows my theory out of the water.
  1. Sante
  2. Mike123
  3. tigland - Doc?
  4. Stevi_Tigers
  5. Tarkyn_24
  6. Chappyuk_
There’s your list. I missed where tigland claimed doc but consider him removed if you find where that claim was made.

I know I’m village but that doesn’t help you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back