Werewolf Werewolf: The Boys Club versus The White Knights

Remove this Banner Ad

Looked back at TJASTA's posts. Nothing of substance ugh
Can guarantee he isn’t SK. I’d be dead. He would rather kill me than win the game.

I thought chippy was vig so when you put your vote on him I was surprised.
I vote Harry000. Get at em, vig.
I saw that you liked this por_please_ya hope this isn’t the direction the vig is going I’ve become invested in this game

DEADLINE

jmoo wan: Rodney Dangerfield (campaignerface seer) incapacitated and buried alive in a concrete foundation somewhere in downtown New York by Jack the Godfather (SK).

Remember the shortened phases. Happy lynching!

12.00 pm end of day phase - lynch.
4:00 pm end of night phase.
7:30 pm end of day phase - lynch.

Farewell jmoo - great effort in a rotten role.

Well done TJASTA who always knows that Hassa is evil. Well played harry000

Top work from Porps and the vig throughout the game.

Harry000 thanks the Donovan Mellow Yellow team of Dero guero

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What jigged me was the fact he was very switched on the entire game. Asking for updated lists of who was left. Said he was village but had bodies in his garage (joke but was legit lol). Missed a kill on our vig and voted to lynch him and said it was a "gut feel". I thought, only him or TJASTA would kill their namesake night one as a joke lol and Harry was insistent that TJASTA wasn't SK or he'd be dead.

What jigged me was the fact he was very switched on the entire game. Asking for updated lists of who was left. Said he was village but had bodies in his garage (joke but was legit lol). Missed a kill on our vig and voted to lynch him and said it was a "gut feel". I thought, only him or TJASTA would kill their namesake night one as a joke lol and Harry was insistent that TJASTA wasn't SK or he'd be dead.
Damn I didn’t even miss on smeg. My phone battery went flat and I wasn’t home haha.

I thought 3kz was vig and playing dumb on purpose to throw me off his trail.

Damn I didn’t even miss on smeg. My phone battery went flat and I wasn’t home haha.

I thought 3kz was vig and playing dumb on purpose to throw me off his trail.
Lmao no way!!! I thought for sure you hit him.

Ahhhh yes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back