Prediction Who finishes highest out of Tigers, Cats, Giants, Eagles & Lions in 2020

Who finishes highest out of

• Tigers

Votes: 73 47.4%
  • Cats

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Giants

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • Eagles

Votes: 56 36.4%
  • Lions

Votes: 9 5.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How come WC got such a tough draw in 2020? They play Richmond, Geelong and Collingwood twice. No one else has so many games against last year's top 4.

Brisbane, for example, who finished higher than WC, play Geelong, Collingwood, Hawthorn, North Melbourne and Gold Coast twice. Why do they get an easier draw after finishing higher?
Because afl wants certain teams to do better than others

To West Coast and Tiger supporters. For the love of god, please stop this bullshit. We both back in our sides, so lets not slag off the other side just for the sake of it. I am stoked we have this supporter rivalry on BF and i hope it continues for years BUT the way BOTH sides are behaving, it makes all of us look like idiots.

Maybe have a thread for WC and tiger posters flying the flag ? All i know its now swarming across all threads now lol
Sadly its true, both sets of supporters behaving like A grade morons, just support your side. Its almost on every post

Its farcical how obvious it is at times.
Connect the dots people! It’s obviously the afl doing everything they can to make sure a vic team wins! VICBIAS!
Mcg tenants should play other mcg tenants inter state! It’s unfair how often teams from outside Victoria have to travel to Victoria to play teams from Victoria! West coast should have 15 games at home to make it even! If a Victorian team wins the grand final it doesn’t count coz they’re from Victoria!
If it wasn’t for west coast they’re would be no AFL! The only reason west coast doesn’t win the flag every year is coz the grand final is in Victoria! CAF29014-ABC2-41FE-A99B-F50B23728AC6.gif

Connect the dots people! It’s obviously the afl doing everything they can to make sure a vic team wins! VICBIAS!
Mcg tenants should play other mcg tenants inter state! It’s unfair how often teams from outside Victoria have to travel to Victoria to play teams from Victoria! West coast should have 15 games at home to make it even! If a Victorian team wins the grand final it doesn’t count coz they’re from Victoria!
If it wasn’t for west coast they’re would be no AFL! The only reason west coast doesn’t win the flag every year is coz the grand final is in Victoria! View attachment 823714
Sadly I agree, the Vicbias thing is madness, the same way as Melbourne teams think West Coast pay off the umpires to get more free kicks at home. Its all a bit insane but that Bigfooty

Can't shake the feeling that the Tigers will have a shock drop off, despite there being no logical reason why that should happen. I think something's going to change, that teams will work out how to beat them.
Because afl wants certain teams to do better than others
Its farcical how obvious it is at times.
This is the Bigfooty content I love.
I wouldn't go that far. I think there's a handicapping exercise that's not transparent and isn't necessarily designed to achieve the professed aims.
joel wasn’t much of a factor last year truth be told. Kelly leaving is a way way bigger factor than the ageing of Selwood and Ablett.

side note - and I obviously understand the value of superstar players and the fact that as their age gets higher their influence wanes - but since when does that stop the younger players from getting better?

if 6 kids 21-22 have another season under their belt, do you really think the slight drop off from ONE older player won’t be compensated?
Anyone going to check out the cats and lions on fox this weekend?

Back