Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood?

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big night tonight for Carlton supporters. I would imagine you would all be feeling very warm and fuzzy at the the prospect of Freo beating us tonight. Well, I'm ready for what you have installed for us if we lose. I'm going to load your guns early and say we will smash those Pier dwelling peaces of kelp. I'm looking forward to my Sushi wrapped in seaweed.

My bad, it's "the night before" where I live, although technically AM now.
It's in the bag my fine feline friend. We cats have telepathic powers and i'm about to send you a message that only cat's can understand, The Pies will win tonight and when we do, you are more than welcome to share one the many bins that we hang out in in the alley.

It's in the bag my fine feline friend. We cats have telepathic powers and i'm about to send you a message that only cat's can understand, The Pies will win tonight and when we do, you are more than welcome to share one the many bins that we hang out in in the alley.
That does sound good....in fact better than mopping up the leftovers of WalshisTheGoat's salty sardine dinners.

Big night tonight for Carlton supporters. I would imagine you would all be feeling very warm and fuzzy at the the prospect of Freo beating us tonight. Well, I'm ready for what you have installed for us if we lose. I'm going to load your guns early and say we will smash those Pier dwelling peaces of kelp. I'm looking forward to my Sushi wrapped in seaweed.
It's all we're living for lol.

Yep the AFL version of Tottenham supporters will be very excited

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe one day you'll have a player good enough to have his own thread

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app
NGL they have the GOAT beard in Saad. The man's strength of character is reflected in his facial hair.
God Of War Animation GIF by Mashed

Ranks up with Oleg's "Reply of the Zaporozhian Cossacks" moustache.

just kicking back on the balcony of my Docklands apartment, overlooking the Carlton commission flats and I must say, I'm feeling good. i'll be back later, win, lose or draw if anyone dares

Fringe players like Daicos, De Goey, and Pendlebury exemplified system over stars when they combined to retake the lead in last year's grand final. Might as well have been Frampton doing spinning Lebonese half turn heel handballs to Mason Cox 50 out setting him up for a premiership winning goal.
De Goey, Daicos and Pendlebury are cancelled out by Cripps, Walsh, McKay for example

McCreery, Noble, WHE, Lipinski is better than the Carlton equivalent

De Goey, Daicos and Pendlebury are cancelled out by Cripps, Walsh, McKay for example

McCreery, Noble, WHE, Lipinski is better than the Carlton equivalent
How do they cancel them out? I couldn't care less about Carlton, I was just reminiscing on our best players combining to put us in front in the dying minutes of a Grand Final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back