Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood?

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get to celebrate just a little bit more this year so far. That is , of course, unless you sicko's celebrate draws
Still sitting behind us and that's 2 games we didn't lose. We would take a draw every day of the week over a loss. I reckon you would also, unless you like losing more than a draw

Collingwood last year would have won those 2 draws. Little cracks starting to appear perhaps ?
Collinwoods side last year didn't have 5 players under 10 games playing. It's not the best argument. I would say Collingwoods side last year would've smashed the dockers. I would wait till the end of the year before trying to make sense of the season so far. If your argument is Collinwoods team last year compared to what we have atm, it's not a very good one

look, i'll say it.

i don't think collingwood could beat gold coast at the MCG*, it was a stunningly brave performance today by carlton

gold coast has played 17 games at this ground since they started as a club *
**gold coast has won 4 of those 17 games, and last won in 2021 vs collingwood *
***they have not played more than one game at the MCG since 2016

look, i'll say it.

i don't think collingwood could beat gold coast at the MCG*, it was a stunningly brave performance today by carlton

gold coast has played 17 games at this ground since they started as a club *
**gold coast has won 4 of those 17 games, and last won in 2021 vs collingwood *
***they have not played more than one game at the MCG since 2016

What if I told you the game was at Marvel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

havent lost in 8 weeks

Yet still on the same amount of points…

We’ve genuinely played rubbish most of the year and we’re on same amount of points as Collingwood, Geelong & (likely) GWS… all considered flag contenders.

Our tough run of the fixture is almost over too.

Could be an interesting 2nd half of the year.

Collinwoods side last year didn't have 5 players under 10 games playing. It's not the best argument. I would say Collingwoods side last year would've smashed the dockers. I would wait till the end of the year before trying to make sense of the season so far. If your argument is Collinwoods team last year compared to what we have atm, it's not a very good one
Pies supporters quick to write off Carlton if they had lost today. Blues are playing an average brand of footy at the moment . Our last 10 or games last year were way better than what we are currently seeing right now. I'm confident they will get better after the bye and make a good run at the top 4.

We’ve genuinely played rubbish most of the year
Blues are playing an average brand of footy at the moment .
Carlton are playing rubbish/average because they are rubbish/average.

I guess there are always teams that have to make the battle for the bottom part of the top 8 interesting.

Didn't see the Carlton game today, but in the presser Vossy stated he was going to follow up with Laura and the Umpiring fraternity to get clarity.

Good on him for calling it out - what specifically was he referring to?

Didn't see the Carlton game today, but in the presser Vossy stated he was going to follow up with Laura and the Umpiring fraternity to get clarity.

Good on him for calling it out - what specifically was he referring to?
Not sure specifically, but we had 2 frees for the match with 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

Can't say I recall any absolute howlers that changed the course of the game though.

Carlton are playing rubbish/average because they are rubbish/average.

I guess there are always teams that have to make the battle for the bottom part of the top 8 interesting.
Well it probably says more about how bad the pies must be going if they only got over the line against us in the last minute of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back