Player Watch Wil Parker

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy hell. I rate this kid through the roof but didn’t see this one coming so early. Super exciting that the club feels he’s ready to step up already.

He’s rated extremely highly internally for his outstanding attitude. Elite player all round. Think we have a real gun here.

Says something he was named ahead of Harry and TJ given their respective experience. They have played more VFL and indeed football in recent years.

Struggled in the VFL a few weeks ago, now playing AFL. Strange but hopefully it works out well.

Also strange he's just suddenly gone past Allan who was emergency and the club talking up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Struggled in the VFL a few weeks ago, now playing AFL. Strange but hopefully it works out well.

Also strange he's just suddenly gone past Allan who was emergency and the club talking up?
Struggled in the VFL … sounds like something I’d say and be roasted for. Mate, he’s been elite and played some very skilful football.

We’re also in an injury crisis and quite frankly, the options were limited.

Harry, the other HB, has been below Parker. Jiath saw but he did train. Ryan didn’t have a great game, tough season so far. Dean plays a different position.

How about we let the coaching panel decide who is ready and who isn’t, instead of all the nuffs on here?

The coaches have been pretty good at picking the right kids to play this year so far 💁🏻‍♂️

Agreed, really disappointing to see people discussing the ins and outs for the team.

Those wanting to do that should pick a more appropriate website :thumbsdown:

Struggled in the VFL … sounds like something I’d say and be roasted for. Mate, he’s been elite and played some very skilful football.

We’re also in an injury crisis and quite frankly, the options were limited.

Harry, the other HB, has been below Parker. Jiath saw but he did train. Ryan didn’t have a great game, tough season so far. Dean plays a different position.

He's never done an AFL preseason so I don't see any world in which his fitness isn't way way behind. Interesting watch.

Holy hell. I rate this kid through the roof but didn’t see this one coming so early. Super exciting that the club feels he’s ready to step up already.
Agree really exciting. Would be a steal if he turns into a player. Only concern is where is the tipping point re inexperience in the 22. Hopefully not yet and then get a few back. Young part of the list has excelled the last few weeks

He’s rated extremely highly internally for his outstanding attitude. Elite player all round. Think we have a real gun here.

Says something he was named ahead of Harry and TJ given their respective experience. They have played more VFL and indeed football in recent years.
Jeez you come up with some real twaddle. Their respective experience is a matter of a few VFL games difference (Parker has actually played more games than Harry), and 1 AFL preseason, so for all intents and purposes, they have the same match experience, but Parker has the advantage of a more mature body and spending the last few years in elite professional sporting environments.

I’d have been shocked if he didn’t debut before those two given the circumstances.

Jeez you come up with some real twaddle. Their respective experience is a matter of a few VFL games difference (Parker has actually played more games than Harry), and 1 AFL preseason, so for all intents and purposes, they have the same match experience, but Parker has the advantage of a more mature body and spending the last few years in elite professional sporting environments.

I’d have been shocked if he didn’t debut before those two given the circumstances.
Harry has the advantage of national champions UXYZ and elite cricket.

He is younger but he’s played more football.

Not many Cat Bs debut before first rounders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back