Player Watch Wil Parker

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm - depends. Does he usually open or just come in down the order?
I was right in saying Ed would play. We need his running power.
Having a sneaking suspicion Markov will play as well, with IQ to possibly miss through injury.
Parker the sub.
By no means an expert on the sub rule.

Good on the victorian fitness staff to help him through the transition. They knew he was about to switch and put him on a different program than what you would see from a cricketer.
No wonder his first session he looked good, his fitness levels were good. Eased through drills and running pretty easily

That was doing the rounds on the weekend when Rory McIlroy filed for divorce and Scottie Scheffler got arrested. Together they formed an aggregate Tiger.

Haha that’s brilliant. The Scheffler incident was bonkers (sad about the tragedy which preceded it, obviously).

This smells like a bitter cricket person who hates we stole one back he will be a much better footballer and he made the right choice

0c6258b684c284e3e649b5d5d68fe093.jpg

10da44616db51197d00a4aaa84625217.jpg

ee3e87005438b076d2a27d68e47ef07d.jpg

e30cf918cf415b2f1b7c1f333fd037a1.jpg

41cc6b68927f1bcc6f0b6d4a16b80679.jpg

5bc6845edeea38c2a70b48ffa55e4027.jpg

f3cbc5e0a52a943a97878482ae2ec6a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plus he never had the chance to shine as a top age player in the TAC Cup. Was always a gun from a young age.
Yeah, never had a full footy pre-season, as kept swapping between footy and cricket. He still hasn't, not even at afl level yet.

Alot have been surprised by this given his short time in the system. I reckon if we saw his 5 games without knowing he had just come into an AFL system there would be little suprise. I have been so impressed with what I have seen from Wil. He seems very composed, doesn't fumble, makes good decisions and kicks well. He also looks to be quite hard at it. Obviously its a very big step up but I defiantly think he has the tools.

Alot have been surprised by this given his short time in the system. I reckon if we saw his 5 games without knowing he had just come into an AFL system there would be little suprise. I have been so impressed with what I have seen from Wil. He seems very composed, doesn't fumble, makes good decisions and kicks well. He also looks to be quite hard at it. Obviously its a very big step up but I defiantly think he has the tools.
Agree
He's slotted into those vfl games without any trouble, last time he played footy was as a 16 year/17 year old, he handled the jump up to VFL easily. And he didn't look out of place at all.

Hope he keeps the number, need someone to write a decent chapter for it. Matty Ryan the only player I can remember who wore it who did it any justice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back