WRFL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

See Heath hunter leaving the Titans to the Cobras easy to coach a side at its peak
Walked when it got tough

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Must be salty mentioning reserves players. Obviously didn’t walk coz it got tough, few changes off field and playing at albanvale worked better for him. was a good servant for the Titans lead them to a couple of flags will be a good asset for the cobras

Must be salty mentioning reserves players. Obviously didn’t walk coz it got tough, few changes off field and playing at albanvale worked better for him. was a good servant for the Titans lead them to a couple of flags will be a good asset for the cobras

Gimme a spell Karim changes happened at the start of the year should have walked then like I said easy to coach a side at its peak

So the fact that you coach the reserves does that make you irrelevant because you’re not coaching the seniors Silly statement not everything is about the seniors

Question for you. if the 2nds win a flag and the seniors don’t what good is it for the club? The 2nds should be a stepping stone to senior footy. My job as coach is to try get as many players playing senior footy if u win a flag on the way that’s great but the clubs ultimate goal should be winning a senior flag.
let’s use tarneit for example what good has 2 or 3 reserves premierships done? Yes awesome winning any flags and having a bit of success but I’d rather junior and senior flags everyday of the week.
you should be sooking about ur star senior players who went down the road not a 36 year old reserves footballer
If he plays seniors for us thats just tough luck 😜

Hang on your the one who said let’s talk about seniors as if reserves don’t matter

And I’m not part of tarneit but the fact of the matter is it shows sh*t character when the going gets tough and you bail that’s what hunter did

The fact Charles plays 1s is comical in itself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang on your the one who said let’s talk about seniors as if reserves don’t matter

And I’m not part of tarneit but the fact of the matter is it shows sh*t character when the going gets tough and you bail that’s what hunter did

The fact Charles plays 1s is comical in itself

you sound like a huge fan of the hunters I’ll let them know u say hi 👋🏻

Does anyone know what happened at the North Sunshine v Braybrook reserves game yesterday? Hearing reports that the game got called off before Quarter time?

An All-in was what I was told, don’t know how true it is

Let’s just say North Sunshine have some work to do this week to work out which people they want at their club. Some of those guys should never be allowed to play footy again particularly their assistant coach. An hour after the game he was still pacing around trying to argue with people (even people from North sunshine). How he can be in charge of young men is disgusting.

Shame because the club seems to be moving in the right direction.

Let’s just say North Sunshine have some work to do this week to work out which people they want at their club. Some of those guys should never be allowed to play footy again particularly their assistant coach. An hour after the game he was still pacing around trying to argue with people (even people from North sunshine). How he can be in charge of young men is disgusting.

I see on the clearances Hung Phan has put in a clearance to braybrook. What’s going on there, his been the heart n soul of north as long as I can remember

Some things never change mate. It’s Wrfl div3. 👊👊😃😃😃

Some things never change mate. It’s Wrfl div3.

Crap comment I’ve seen some great battles with Wyndham Braybrook Albanvale and even Tarneit after the mass walkout

Even Laverton don’t give up
But you can’t put down North Sunny because of a select few The president the 1 pointers who have stuck fat for years even that Rendle bloke leaving Heights to go back and help the club shows that the club has great values but in finding some success they have picked up a major problem

I’m sure they can solve it

Crap comment I’ve seen some great battles with Wyndham Braybrook Albanvale and even Tarneit after the mass walkout

Even Laverton don’t give up
But you can’t put down North Sunny because of a select few The president the 1 pointers who have stuck fat for years even that Rendle bloke leaving Heights to go back and help the club shows that the club has great values but in finding some success they have picked up a major problem

I’m sure they can solve it

it’s sad because a lot of this kids can play footy, I’m sure ang and the boys in charge will sort it all out. So the game Was definitely called off?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back