WRFL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Great game at Pennell Reserve today. Brookers took it up to the Suns and were in front most of the game. Hard fought contest all day, scores were level with four minutes to go and stayed that way. A draw would have been a fair result for both sides, just before the siren went the Suns got a mark deep in the forward pocket on the boundary line about 45 metres out at least seventy metres out. Banged it through after the siren to win by a goal. :thumbsu:

Definitely the grand final preview.

Edit: It was a free kick apparently, I was 100m away and thought it was a mark.

Last edited:
Great game at Pennell Reserve today. Brookers took it up to the Suns and were in front most of the game. Hard fought contest all day, scores were level with four minutes to go and stayed that way. A draw would have been a fair result for both sides, just before the siren went the Suns got a mark deep in the forward pocket on the boundary line about 45 metres out at least seventy metres out. Banged it through after the siren to win by a goal. :thumbsu:

Definitely the grand final preview.

was it actually a kick after the siren to win it?

Where is 1874 and his cohort Great2splayer MIA

I’m here Ando, had to use the club defribilator to get me going again after that heart stopper.

Suns are a good side and they just didn’t let up in the second half. A little luck went there way and they took their opportunities.

Despite being disappointed to just lose that’s footy sometimes.

Brookers will only just keep getting better and better. Hopefully will now have a better run of injuries, it’s been terrible for us this year.

I’m here Ando, had to use the club defribilator to get me going again after that heart stopper.

Suns are a good side and they just didn’t let up in the second half. A little luck went there way and they took their opportunities.

Despite being disappointed to just lose that’s footy sometimes.

Brookers will only just keep getting better and better. Hopefully will now have a better run of injuries, it’s been terrible for us this year.

Nathan Wallace signs and plays the same week? That’s not Vinnies style generally

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has the league confirmed there will be promotion/relegation this year?

Div 3 clearly a 3 horse race with the Suns favourite, Div 2 looks to be out of Parkside and Wyndhamvale, I really can't see either of them wanting to go to Div 1. The other end West Footscray look to be heading to Div 3 and Point Cook back to Div 2.

Has the league confirmed there will be promotion/relegation this year?

Div 3 clearly a 3 horse race with the Suns favourite, Div 2 looks to be out of Parkside and Wyndhamvale, I really can't see either of them wanting to go to Div 1. The other end West Footscray look to be heading to Div 3 and Point Cook back to Div 2.

Every year there’s promotion/relegation it’s just up to the Clubs if they feel strongly for or against

In Div 3 all three contenders want to go up. Personally I think the top 3 is much better than half of the sides in Div 2 but that’s just my opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back