WRFL Division 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

The bit i don understand is Albert Proud lives in QLD and is in lockdown for last week and the next 2 weeks so how in the hell will he play
He doesn’t live in Qld anymore. We are looking to get some games in him for next year only. Injury notwithstanding, he will play this weekend against the Cobras.

Why has he been taken off the team sheet then?
He wasn’t. We have discussed the matter with the league and confirmed he was a non-participant. Rue the fact that we let him go straight home with his sister and didn’t put him on the bench for 5 minutes though.

Do you need to play to get the point reduction for next year or just be cleared to the club the year before?
Dunno mate. FYI have you seen the adjusted ladder yet - Suns, Heights, Brookers, Tarneit, Laverton, Albanvale (payment Monday doesn’t make you financial on Saturday x 7) & North.

42bbc7cf487c81b43a42830eb2918fb0.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So you were there, and saw Albert tear his calf muscle? We haven’t argued anything or pursued any matter. We just posed a question re a hot div 3 rumour to our friend Karim.

Tore a calf muscle then next comment he will play this week 🤦‍♂️
Best the club bars you off big footy, hole ur digging is getting deeper mate
😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There does seem to be something fishy happening with braybrooks team lists though.

A bloke comes in for his first game against north sunny a few weeks ago, kicks 4 goals and gets in the bests. The week later is playing 2s with a different number, not in the bests, no goals. Then in the first game after a covid break back kicking 4 goals in the seniors. 💁‍♂️

Would love to hear an explanation from the braybrook faithful about this.

Tore a calf muscle then next comment he will play this week 🤦‍♂️
Best the club bars you off big footy, hole ur digging is getting deeper mate
😂😂
We live in hope mate. And we pay our bills and are entitled to all our match points, unlike you blokes who were financial for one game only.

Ex Albanvale coach so thought you might be supporting your old club your weakness.

I wish the Cobs all the best in what should be a pretty easy win but I’ve no interest in watching, cheers for the invite but some of us have lives outside football 😘

We live in hope mate. And we pay our bills and are entitled to all our match points, unlike you blokes who were financial for one game only.

I’d love to go through our finances but I’m going on a self imposed big footy ban as of now, your posts have cooked my brain 🤦‍♂️

I’d love to go through our finances but I’m going on a self imposed big footy ban as of now, your posts have cooked my brain 🤦‍♂️
Mission accomplished. All joking aside, all the best for this weekend’s match. Should be a cracker.

Regardless pursuing or not, it’s just how you go about things and some certain comments, your just a weasel of a bloke that has no real guts to say anything in person, just dead weight hanging onto a footy club where no one actually likes you. And that’s actually a fact champ.

This is actually true, players are filthy over 1874’s antics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back