Feb 10, 2010
Surfers Paradise
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Marcellin
Back the Swans!!

Absolute morals against Richmond.

Swan have won their last 8 against them by an average of 57 points and will rebound strongly after a poor showing against Collingwood,

Should get Bradshaw and Kennally back and were 10 goals to one up against them last time at half time.

Richmond would have to win three in a row, have had two weeks to get very comfortable with themselves.

Adam Goodes owns them and back him in to get the most goals, most possessions and whatever else they will let you bet on.

Have everything you own on them.

Yep, this is pretty accurate I reckon.

We have played well of late, including a sparkling little period against the Saints, but the Swans play the sort of game that should unpick us pretty easily. In the footy dept's half-year review, the inference to be drawn was that there would be honourable losses aplenty ahead.

Just straight out, though - no need to get greedy.

That said, I really hope we win.

Good call Dougy!

I can see our guys getting so comfortable that they refused to train in the cold this week.

We are due for a fall and two weeks to think about how good we are , isn't what we needed.

Goodes must split his sides laughing when he sees a McGuane or Polo walking towards him. It is frightening to think how well he has played against us.

They beat us at the G last year by over 70

Swans by over 39- they won't lose two in a row to us!

Should be a lot closer than you guys are predicting. I'm backing Richmond - if for no better reason than to get them off the bottom and put WCE in the position they rightfully deserve.

tigers in heaps better form now thou
happy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back the Swans!!

Absolute morals against Richmond.

Swan have won their last 8 against them by an average of 57 points and will rebound strongly after a poor showing against Collingwood,

Should get Bradshaw and Kennally back and were 10 goals to one up against them last time at half time.

Richmond would have to win three in a row, have had two weeks to get very comfortable with themselves.

Adam Goodes owns them and back him in to get the most goals, most possessions and whatever else they will let you bet on.

Have everything you own on them.

hahaha what an imbecile, like we are the same side that fronted up R 3:p...since then Martin and Cotch have been accumualting 40-50 between them ea week, Gus Graham has taken the game to another level and have I mentioned JR8....take it from me, the TIGERS will win:thumbsu:

hahaha what an imbecile, like we are the same side that fronted up R 3:p...since then Martin and Cotch have been accumualting 40-50 between them ea week, Gus Graham has taken the game to another level and have I mentioned JR8....take it from me, the TIGERS will win:thumbsu:

Gee that is a bit strong, idiot.

Had all cotchin, martin, JR8 when you were 10 goals to one down at half time this year. LMAO!

A little like Carlton can't beat hawthorn, you simply can't and won't beat the Swans.

They are especially dangerous after a bad effort

Thanks for the "tip" Dougy. How do you do it? I don't reckon anyone else in footyland had thought of backing the Swanees this week against the 16th placed Tigers. Must have a mighty small mortgage or a mighty big betting bank if backing the Swans is going to relieve you of your debt.

Thanks for the "tip" Dougy. How do you do it? I don't reckon anyone else in footyland had thought of backing the Swanees this week against the 16th placed Tigers. Must have a mighty small mortgage or a mighty big betting bank if backing the Swans is going to relieve you of your debt.

Thanks for the advice. I thought it might have been lights out in the caravan park by now but obviously not

Given the tigers have won three out of four and are only 2.20, I wouldn't have thought it was that obvious, trailer boy and the odds back me up.

I have had $25000 on the Swans at 1.90, which won't quite clear the mortgage but it will make a dent.

Given the tigers have won three out of four and are only 2.20, I wouldn't have thought it was that obvious, trailer boy and the odds back me up.

I'm pretty sure you will find most people end up tipping Sydney Captain Comma.

Whilst I think we'll get beaten, Richmond is undergoing a sea-change. Our style is much closer to the Swans' than in the past.

But if you're currently holing up in a Brotherhood bin, maybe it is worth punting the house.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back