Strategy Sydney Board Draft Game - Off Season Time Waster ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

List updated. Refer to post #3. Tomake my life more simple can you please write the position you want them to fill from now on so I can just quickly do the 22-field style lineup without checking everything. Thanks!

Technically Pick 15 as sr20 had 2 but all good.

It's easier if we all do the lineup for our own teams and I just keep copying and pasting. Here is the template:

B: ______, ______, ______
HB: ______, ______, ______
C: ______, ______, ______
HF: ______, ______, ______
F: ______, ______, ______
R:______, ______, ______
I: ______, ______, ______
S: ______

Blacky
grimlock
Crackers27
Danair
CAS79
SouthSwans
Bonz
Papermate
sr20

C: ______, Ablett, ______
R:______, ______, ______

Sorry Blacky looks like he didn't get the memo and he explained via PM why he was being annoying. So SM will take his team back.

C: ______, Sam Mitchell, ______
R: Todd Goldstein, ______, ______

Danair
NO YOU TOOK MY TRAVVY BEAR

:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate to do this to you Bonz, I wasn't going to pick a Sydney player initially but couldn't go pass him for the fact he can go in my HB or Mid. Oh & he won our B&F :p

Just another reminder can we please draft picks in that thread only!!! If you want to tell people to hurry up or make comments, do it here. It makes the other thread much more clean.

I hate to do this to you Bonz, I wasn't going to pick a Sydney player initially but couldn't go pass him for the fact he can go in my HB or Mid. Oh & he won our B&F :p

Just another reminder can we please draft picks in that thread only!!! If you want to tell people to hurry up or make comments, do it here. It makes the other thread much more clean.

Ouch vonn </3

Seriously though didn't expect him to last until my next pick and whilst I had originally planned to draft him at my next selection I didn't expect Griffen to slip down so far (Especially as I personally rate him as one of the top 5 players in the competition).

And here go all the KPPs.

How are we judging who the best player is? Is it on form or career? I.e. Minson is the AA ruck for 2013, but Cox has the runs on the board, and Sandi is a great ruck but missed most of 2013.

I'm not that strict, I've been thinking more along the lines of the team you'd pick to go into the 2014 season, so personally it's been 80% 2013 form, 10% 2014 potential, 10% career, but it's all subjective.

I'm not that strict, I've been thinking more along the lines of the team you'd pick to go into the 2014 season, so personally it's been 80% 2013 form, 10% 2014 potential, 10% career, but it's all subjective.

Sure thing, figured it was something like that, which was why I picked Minson over Cox, just wanted to clarify in case I'm blundering. :p

I think it'll be cool to do a poll on the best team at the end & maybe organise some silly award? Mods?
Shupe how are you judging?

Also - I wouldn't mind raising the stakes a little. SM if your bag of s**t team looks better than mine after the game is done I will give you lifts home from the footy for the 2014 season*.

*Pending car availability, work, uni, weather, exhaustion, fuel prices, parking availability at ground and whether I'll be moving. If I do not take you to a game, I still expect the same level of chauffeuring you did in 2012/13. Much love.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back