Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope you Sydney fans enjoyed origin tonight because that's the closest you'll get to beating a Queensland team this week.

Two things I can't stand: People who are intolerant of other peoples cultures, and everything to do with Sydney. These flogs know as much about footy as they do organizing a major event. You only have to look at the disaster that was the 2000 Olympics... what a farce, or the annual Sydney parade, or playing a game of Rugby. They've won 3 flags in prehistory, and have this unfounded belief of self achievement. How dare they come on this board with their pathetic ill-informed blather. We deal in facts... not Sydney style fiction (50 shades style). Sydney, you are an embarrassment to not just the AFL, but to all codes of sport and human achievement and Australia in general with sir Abbott revealing his ineptitude and bigotry internationally on a daily basis. I am agog. Lions by 72. No rules. Even if we lose (remote chance) we are still the winners in the bigger picture, so stuff you.

Two things I can't stand: People who are intolerant of other peoples cultures, and everything to do with Sydney. These flogs know as much about footy as they do organizing a major event. You only have to look at the disaster that was the 2000 Olympics... what a farce, or the annual Sydney parade, or playing a game of Rugby. They've won 3 flags in prehistory, and have this unfounded belief of self achievement. How dare they come on this board with their pathetic ill-informed blather. We deal in facts... not Sydney style fiction (50 shades style). Sydney, you are an embarrassment to not just the AFL, but to all codes of sport and human achievement and Australia in general with sir Abbott revealing his ineptitude and bigotry internationally on a daily basis. I am agog. Lions by 72. No rules. Even if we lose (remote chance) we are still the winners in the bigger picture, so stuff you.

Once more.

With feeling.;)

Before:

nla.pic-an25118854-v

Fremantled:

Brisbaned:
brisbane-bears-logo-news-article-jpg.11159

After:

672441-warwick-capper.jpg

ahhh BrisVegas, where the annual cultural highlight is the Ekka in a dilapidated old showground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ahhh BrisVegas, where the annual cultural highlight is the Ekka in a dilapidated old showground.

I liked it better when a campaigner was a Syd.

The showgrounds were OK last time I was there (1968). I have obviously visited Brisbane once or twice after that of course. But what you fail to understand is, that this transcends mere geography. When 'we' refer to 'sydney' we are referring more to a state of mind, or a malaise if you will. Not a place on a map, but a condition. (The 'harbour' is completely over rated BTW. You want to see a real harbour, go to Shanghai, or Rotterdam, or Longbeach. And that Ken Done inspired bridge. What an effing disaster). I'll show you a bridge.

I liked it better when a campaigner was a Syd.

We all did ;)

The showgrounds were OK last time I was there (1968).

You're in luck then, I was there the past 3 years and it's STILL 1968 in Brisbane!!!!

I have obviously visited Brisbane once or twice after that of course. But what you fail to understand is, that this transcends mere geography. When 'we' refer to 'sydney' we are referring more to a state of mind, or a malaise if you will. Not a place on a map, but a condition. (The 'harbour' is completely over rated BTW. You want to see a real harbour, go to Shanghai, or Rotterdam, or Longbeach. And that Ken Done inspired bridge. What an effing disaster). I'll show you a bridge.

Of course, how can Sydney Harbour or the Harbour Bridge begin to compare with the Logan Motorway overpass or that visual delight that is the Brisbane River. Always such a stunning shade of brown! :thumbsu:

I don't find it so hard to believe that someone from a state that voted in Joh Bjelke Peterson multiple times cannot begin to fathom what life in a world class city would be like.

Hang around a few more years and your mind will be blown when Brisbane finally gets colour television!! :p

You're in luck then, I was there the past 3 years and it's STILL 1968 in Brisbane!!!!

This offends me greatly, we are stuck in 1988 thank you very much!

worldexpo88_0001.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back