Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hate to put a dampener on the circle jerk in here, but I've got a question for those in the know... Treloar wants to be traded back to Victoria. So the 3 clubs being touted are Collingwood, Carlton and us.
Treloar has supposedly "nominated" Collingwood, and now we have gone nah **** that we want him and have offered 2 first round picks. Then Carlton go and offer their next 2 first round picks and seeing as they will be top 3 picks in the draft, surely GWS have the power to say sorry Adam but we're gonna get the best deal possible for you even though you don't want to go play for Carlton? Can someone tells me what happens there, does the player have to agree to personal terms before a trade is allowed to happen? Surely Treloar nominating any one club isn't the be all and end all of it if another club comes in with a better deal. GWS owe him nothing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate to put a dampener on the circle jerk in here, but I've got a question for those in the know... Treloar wants to be traded back to Victoria. So the 3 clubs being touted are Collingwood, Carlton and us.
Treloar has supposedly "nominated" Collingwood, and now we have gone nah **** that we want him and have offered 2 first round picks. Then Carlton go and offer their next 2 first round picks and seeing as they will be top 3 picks in the draft, surely GWS have the power to say sorry Adam but we're gonna get the best deal possible for you even though you don't want to go play for Carlton? Can someone tells me what happens there, does the player have to agree to personal terms before a trade is allowed to happen? Surely Treloar nominating any one club isn't the be all and end all of it if another club comes in with a better deal. GWS owe him nothing
Can't trade without players permission. Basically he will pick a club and either a trade is done or he goes to the draft.

he has to agree as new club need his signature, or cant play.

Nope,

In a trade, both parties have to agree, club/s and player

View attachment 169042

From Leon Cameron a moment ago

Fits perfectly with the point I have been trying to make. Everyone with "inside goss" are saying its done. That is not the case

one of the guys off AFL Trade Radio..... who knows which way it goes, we won't know till the season is over anyway

Cameron Luke ‏@camluke 13h13 hours ago
Cameron Luke retweeted The Tail

Plenty of time to talk Treloar and he did feature heavily last week. Richmond are red hot favourites !

He has reinforced my point about our offer and how it jumped us from being a long outsider to a prime candidate. Also what has helped is some club panic and forced Adam to choose, which club did that, I have no idea but i really feel it was not us. Bottom line, he either stays which i really believe is unlikely or he takes the "set up your life " offer that is on offer from two clubs. IMO he will chose the club that will set him up but also look after GWS the best.

That is the mail i have had, which i have shared all along.

Again ,for the slow ( pie lurkers :p) he is not a lock to the pies as of yet.

Blues are not in the picture, they wont offer two first rounders as there first rounders are two high. GWS need picks to get there acadamy kids, our picks funny enough will get that done easily. My gut tells me, and why I am bullish on this, is he either stays ( unlikely but may happen) or comes to us as the pies will be giving up more then us...there 2 first rounders are more valuable then ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back