Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really the right thread, but anyways. Its not about "winning" every trade, especially by making someone overpay or underpaying, its about the value to your club. Under the circumstances we got a really good trade, the main reason for that was the academy prospects, compounded by a favorable draft night. From a Collingwood perspective paying 2x 2nd rounders for a pick 7 with 2 years in the system, could easily turn out to be a big win to them too, the kids shown hes got talent.

The trade itself was what most realistic Brisbane supporters were expecting.

Leuy you've made some good points.

Aish and Treloar equals 2015 first - 2016 first plus Freeman. I'd say we are doing very well with both Aish and Treloar. Remembering, Aish came that little bit cheaper as he was second in line behind Treloar. Freeman still has dodgy hammies, whilst Treloar and Aish really do look the goods.

Leuy you've made some good points.

Aish and Treloar equals 2015 first - 2016 first plus Freeman. I'd say we are doing very well with both Aish and Treloar. Remembering, Aish came that little bit cheaper as he was second in line behind Treloar. Freeman still has dodgy hammies, whilst Treloar and Aish really do look the goods.
Aish has done NOTHING with us

Aish has done NOTHING with us

Our views on Aish differ, you have the short-sighted, narrow perspective, I am looking at bigger picture, the better Collingwood posters are very bullish about Aish, others like yourself, come out with that. Given that Freeman was part of the deal and he has literally done nothing, asides from doing his hammy again, then we are in front.

You can't have Treloar without Aish, and you can't have Aish without Treloar in regards to the trade.

Our views on Aish differ, you have the short-sighted, narrow perspective, I am looking at bigger picture, the better Collingwood posters are very bullish about Aish, others like yourself, come out with that. Given that Freeman was part of the deal and he has literally done nothing, asides from doing his hammy again, then we are in front.

You can't have Treloar without Aish, and you can't have Aish without Treloar in regards to the trade.
I'm not saying he won't be good just saying he hasn't done anything say he "looks the goods"

I'm not saying he won't be good just saying he hasn't done anything say he "looks the goods"

1st 2 Games he was Quiet but did some Nice Things vs the Demons and was far from being our Worse

20 disposals in a 6 goal loss isn't anything to write home about.

Well he used the ball well. The Opposite to lot of Players we had out there.

He was not the Reason we lost

Well he used the ball well. The Opposite to lot of Players we had out there.

He was not the Reason we lost

Aish hasn't got the ticker to ever become an elite player.
He'll become a popular whipping boy amongst Pies fans for years to come.

Aish hasn't got the ticker to ever become an elite player.
He'll become a popular whipping boy amongst Pies fans for years to come.

Might not be Elite but still be a Very Good Player and Easily in Best 22

Was surprised to see Richmond also missed out on signing Mason Cox. Seems to be a trend emerging imo and I guess Richmond are going to have to get used to b-grade talent like Grigg or Chaplain for their trades

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not this week he's not. Dropped to the magoos as other players regain fitness.
May just end up being a depth player on your list.
I think we're getting sidetracked from the thread topic which is that Treloar didn't want to play for richmond ;)

Not this week he's not. Dropped to the magoos as other players regain fitness.
May just end up being a depth player on your list.

Yes but I said in a year or 2. Actually have to Develop him now

I think we're getting sidetracked from the thread topic which is that Treloar didn't want to play for richmond ;)

The Aish Trade Thread been Locked because of the Fighting between Collingwood and Brisbane Fans

Not at all. Adam is racking up the midfield stats for you guys, but I'm
not sure if I'd have ponied up two top ten picks for him. Hope he works out for you. And as for Aish, I think that most Collingwood supporters would have expected more from him so far. He wasn't drafted to play magoos.

Not at all. Adam is racking up the midfield stats for you guys, but I'm
not sure if I'd have ponied up two top ten picks for him. Hope he works out for you. And as for Aish, I think that most Collingwood supporters would have expected more from him so far. He wasn't drafted to play magoos.

Well you're club was willing to Trade 2 1st Rounders with nothing else back. We got a 2nd Rounder with Treloar.

Tigers 1st Pick is lookiny very high at the Moment

Yeah looks like both clubs drove up the trade value for Adam.

Two top ten picks looks like a magnificent return for GWS.

Yep. Richmond saying they do that made sure Collingwood had to pay the 2nd 1st Rounder in a Trade for Treloar

If you could trade players on to the rookie list then Golds would've just gone straight in the trade - not saying it was part of the deal for Treloar, just saying it would've been lumped in together. As you can't, he had to wait to the rookie draft and Collingwood deny it was linked to the trade.

But I've got no issue with the situation. Shows how silly the rookie list is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back