Traded Dion Prestia [traded to Richmond with pick 24 for pick 6 and 2017 second rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

Prob the trade that Tigers need to balance their list and keep their older players.
Ha GC with 6, wonder how keen they are getting 10 for JOM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to say, but I have to agree there... An uncontracted player for pick 6... Ouch.

What hurts is the draft this season is deep to about 30, and Richmond don't have that pick anymore.
They have pick 26 and 27.

Sorry to say, but I have to agree there... An uncontracted player for pick 6... Ouch.

What hurts is the draft this season is deep to about 30, and Richmond don't have that pick anymore.

Tell me about it, im ******* livid

We should have walked and focused on brodie ir taranto, not a guy who will struggle to play 100 for us given his injury history

They have pick 26 and 27.

For how long though? Apparently we are still chasing caddy, and we still have to deal on nank

Wont be shockedif our first is 46

For how long though? Apparently we are still chasing caddy, and we still have to deal on nank

Wont be shocked if our first is 46
You should still have one of the picks in the 20's after getting Caddy (which will be a steal btw), and if you pay any more than 46 for Nankervis your recruiting dept is even worse than I thought.

We haven't got a first round pick right since Dustin Martin in 2009. I'm happy to back in Prestia over Reece Conca 2.0

We havent worked a round 1 trade ever. Nearest is brown, and he was screwed after his busted leg

We should havenit over paid,and backed our recruiters

It's all relative I spose.
Pick 6 is a lot to pay, but Prestias pretty decent. Would have liked a nominal pick back to use on Nankervis but that's life.
Hopefully GWS gives us pick 13 that Carlton end up giving up for Marchbank so we are back in the first round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back