Traded Dion Prestia [traded to Richmond with pick 24 for pick 6 and 2017 second rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

It's all relative I spose.
Pick 6 is a lot to pay, but Prestias pretty decent. Would have liked a nominal pick back to use on Nankervis but that's life.
Hopefully GWS gives us pick 13 that Carlton end up giving up for Marchbank so we are back in the first round.
I get that, I think he is quality too... But, he has shown that he cannot stay on the park on a consistent basis.

Time will tell, I think for your supporters, just hope pick 6 doesn't end up being a star!

I honestly have not seen that much of Prestia but draft picks are overrated compared to players that have already played AFL. 6 could be anything or nothing. At least you generally know what Prestia is like at AFL level and that seems to be very good.

Hence this is a good deal for both clubs in my opinion.

I get that, I think he is quality too... But, he has shown that he cannot stay on the park on a consistent basis.

Time will tell, I think for your supporters, just hope pick 6 doesn't end up being a star!
I hope he consistently gets on the park and stars for us.
I also don't mind if pick 6 ends up being a good player.
Bigfooty seems to concern itself about which clubs win trades.
If there were more win/win and ego was left at the door at clubs during this time, more would get done in quicker time

Lube or no lube Tigers?

Good deal for both parties. Probably hasn't quite come on as he expected but Richmond desperately need players in his mould. Still young and verging on A Grade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope we are at least handed some lube. Only good thing about finishing near the bottom is getting a gun pick like 6 in a ripping draft.
Nightmare.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy with the deal.

So far for us its as follows:

Out: Pick 6, Vickery, 2017 2nd round pick.
In: Prestia, Pick 24, Pick 27.

Not bad thus far, still think there's more to come.

Welcome, Dion!

Richmond get a ready made gun to step into their midfield. Don't know about the second round picks swap but I think they did alright. I rate Prestia higher than most, though.

And most Richmond supporters have made massive dicks of themselves over the whole pick 6 s**t. Everybody wins.

Not too bad Richmond.

Goes to show how bent over Sydney were only getting one pick for Mitchell

Pick 6 is cursed. It has a bad history with pretty much everyone.

MACRAE%20Jack.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back