Werewolf The Departed Mafia Game - GAME OVER - Mafia wins

Remove this Banner Ad

...and blew Mooch away.

Mooch - Billy Costigan (Undercovah Cawp / Car Bombah) - Killed by Frank Costello

dogs105 - Arsonist - Survived
Stevi_Tigers - Frank Costello - Lynched

Irish Mawb wins!

Thanks for playing!

Well played evil.

Another win in the bag for me. 10/10 game yet again.

How many games have I smashed in a row now? Tier 1 certainly

Dead pm please Blacky

dogs/brab/dapper/rodney sorry for not trusting you blokes more. just want to thank two awesome team mates in OES dennis crumpet great team mates and helped a s**t load

Q7Nm5G-MJ1aUM668Eqhdmmk9CeHpFHdQzCxce4kLbP5GXBwI57mrt_Uv2ryykIt5cNQS1bFJ=w480-h270-nc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man this was a hard game. Being in two PM's with limited chat was weird. Obviously I knew Stevi from the start but couldn't be seen to be giving clues away. I picked Dapper and Dogs early but couldn't say anything - I really couldn't say anything - in the main thread. So frustrating.

dogs/brab/dapper/rodney sorry for not trusting you blokes more. just want to thank two awesome team mates in OES dennis crumpet great team mates and helped a s**t load

You did an amazing job handling all of those PM's :)

well done to OES as well for helping you narrow down billy.

You did an amazing job handling all of those PM's :)

well done to OES as well for helping you narrow down billy.
you gave us a great foundation to build on mate.

Because you wouldn't kill meatball you swine
i knew he was a villager it was a waste of a kill. we were trying to douse red mist and joe who we had narrowed down to doc and seer

Trust!
I told you Mooch in the first 5 minutes of the game!
You poo arse!

i knew he was a villager it was a waste of a kill. we were trying to douse red mist and joe who we had narrowed down to doc and seer

Please kill people for the memes in the future

Remove this Banner Ad

Back