Strategy A serious thread about Dimma's future

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't rate Hardwick as a game day coach but I think we have deeper issues than him. Sadly we have a losing mentality and what appears from the outside looking in, a poor culture. It is going to take something/someone special like a Clarkson type to give us that confidence we need to compete with the big boys. I really believe we have a top 4 list fully fit.
Can tell you now.Clarkson will not come to the rfc if we sack Dimma.

And 2019 and 2020, the RFC is spineless, I was watching predator the other day when he rips the spinal chord out of his victims, well one of the victims was the RFC
Watched it last night.King Willie.lol

Agree that Flossy is better behind the ball. I reckon his okay in the middle, but just wasted in the forward line. Looks lost.

I reckon I could take a guess at whose idea it was for him to provide the "tall" marking target down the line against the Crows... NOT playing to his strengths...
That was a spectacular failure.

Not once did he get front position whenever the ball came inside forward 50. Felt sorry for him. Shocking coaching.

Edit: I'm still hurting a bit from wasting a top 10 pick on a small defender.

Can tell you now.Clarkson will not come to the rfc if we sack Dimma.
I know their mates but money talks and if we could sell it well enough he might see us as a challenge. He's got nothing to prove at the Hawks and to make Richmond great again would be like splitting the atom. Time to be bold while Jack Cotch Rance and Dusty are still in their prime.

I know their mates but money talks and if we could sell it well enough he might see us as a challenge. He's got nothing to prove at the Hawks and to make Richmond great again would be like splitting the atom. Time to be bold while Jack Cotch Rance and Dusty are still in their prime.
Can feel a Treloar moment happening again.
On Dimma.
Make finals and win at least a final then he continues.
Anything under that then he's gone.

That's fair enough.
I just laugh at people on a forum who say he CANT coach.

He can coach. He has been thrown back on the tools this year doing what he does best. He is being massively let down by his leaders in game winning moments

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The experiment which has now reached 8 years is over, time for a new message,

The club needs an overhaul from top to bottom.

It's funny, I can remember back in the mid 00's that I would have been rapt to be 5 / 4 and winning or losing by less than a goal. I feel very differently now.

Always had faith in Dimma and still do.

For all the football games we've lost in the past three weeks,we still play great footy.

Remember the old days when you would be happy too see just one made tackle?

Onwards and upwards Tigers.

Before this year, Hardwick's record as coach in close games (ie less than a goal) was 5 losses, 10 wins. We also had 2 draws. So now, including this season. it's 5-13-2.

In 2 of those games we kicked the last goal to get in front and win the game (Andy Collins, Lloyd - interestingly, both Sydney Games - supposedly the best-drilled tactical side). In 8 of those games the opposition kicked the last goal to get in front.

Overall - including the 2 draws, we were in front at 3/4 time on 10 occasions, opposition in front on 10 occasions.

So when we get into the 'close' situation - tense last quarter - we're more likely to lose (gee, thanks Einstein).

Apart from the game against Adelaide where we let ourselves down the boys have been playing a very good brand of football this year.
For 3 quarters against freo was it a very good brand? Look at the scores last few weeks? eg yesterday 1st quarter 39 points next 3 quarters we couldn't mach that. How are we playing very good brand when for 3 quarter's we struggle to kick goals. 5 goals for 3 quarters in games is really bad footy. All the close scores tell us is we have a great defensive game even though we lapse at the pointy end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back