Traded Anthony Miles [traded to Gold Coast]

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast should get him after losing Mitchell and Priddis this year.

As an uncotracted and non best 22 player whose not young I can't really see you getting a second rounder for him.

West Coast should get him after losing Mitchell and Priddis this year.

As an uncotracted and non best 22 player whose not young I can't really see you getting a second rounder for him.
Normally I'd agree but the depth in this years draft is terrible after 25-30. At 25 years old and not playing in a top 4 side, I'd say a mid 30s pick wouldn't be to far off, depending on how events play out

Normally I'd agree but the depth in this years draft is terrible after 25-30. At 25 years old and not playing in a top 4 side, I'd say a mid 30s pick wouldn't be to far off, depending on how events play out
I think you may be overrating that factor but we'll see how it plays out.

Mid 30s would put you into the 3rd round

I'd part with a fourth rounder. I think most clubs would prefer to draft a kid and hope that he has a higher ceiling than miles. The state leagues are littered with miles-clones.

He would be very handy at west coast or even essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd part with a fourth rounder. I think most clubs would prefer to draft a kid and hope that he has a higher ceiling than miles. The state leagues are littered with miles-clones.

He would be very handy at west coast or even essendon.

Very handy at north as he fits perfectly with all your one paced midfielders who can't kick .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

West Coast
Gold Coast
North Melbourne
Essendon
Carlton
Sydney

I think these clubs will show a lot of interest.
Are interested according to a well-connect Swans fan I know. I'm not sure why, I would have thought Miles doesn't fit that much of a need but his info has been spot on in the past.

Cheap late replacement for Tom Mitchell I figure. I think it could work.
Fair call. I know our recruiter (Dalrymple) was a fan in his draft year, looks like we'll be active traders this year so I dare say we'll ask the question as well at least for due diligence's sake.

Seems like he will get a fair bit of interest and a club will pick him up on the cheap.

Sydney has been a club he's been linked to for a while, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him slot in at either Brisbane or Kangaroos and improve them immediately.

Would love him at Brisbane. Straight swap for Close fits both teams needs.

That's probably a pretty good trade...that said Miles is uncontracted (I think?) and we have PSD pick 1, so we wouldn't have to trade anything for him if we didn't want to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back