List Mgmt. List Management 2017 -Who Stays, Who Goes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair comment...I guess my point is we MUST retain Ladhams on our list IMHO has huge being the operative word potential as a Ruck/forward. Develop him under the eye and guidance of Lade..
We need at least 4 proper ruckmen in a squad of 44. None of this BS of 3 on the list like the brain dead tactics of 2014 and 2016. If we don't get one in the national draft we elevate Ladhams and draft one in the rookie draft. Frampton is injury prone and you don't want to fart arse around trying to find a long term injury to promote Ladhams from the rookie list if Ryder and Frampton are injured/suspended at rhe same time.

Fiveaa reporting what I posted a couple of weeks ago, Thompson to Port.
For development coaching role, not playing.

Unless Summo quits and he gets the leadership contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott can finally honour that bet with Kane that Rucci has banged on about for 10 years.

Oh and in as biceps development coach. ;)

Whats everyone think about Austin ? Personally i rate him, he's contracted so unless we get big overs i wouldn't trade him.
I rate him too. Heard the news just now as well :(. Shoulder issues and the ankle/leg at the end of 2016.
What will we get for him........in light of Arch maybe Youngy probably 3/5ths of SFA. What did he get this year 1(?) game v Melb
when Hogan getting silver service from a rampant mid-field lowered his colours.
A loss for the club imo, tall mobile defender with good kicking skills. Let's hope Dooogs is injury free otherwise
it's back to Jonas playing KPD.

Whats everyone think about Austin ? Personally i rate him, he's contracted so unless we get big overs i wouldn't trade him.
if you were going by last year you would say he's only average, he has the attributes of a good defender (size&speed) im not sure he has the smarts and hardness to make it at AFL, only time will tell

Not surprised if Austin has asked for a trade, well down in the pecking order.
its a little surprising that he leaves it till the last day to make a request, i suspect a deal has already been arranged and it will be done tomorrow morning, this has most probably been bubbling in the background for the last few days till an appropriate deal could be struck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back