List Mgmt. 2017 GC Draft/Trade Thread/FA - National Draft Pick 19

Remove this Banner Ad

19 - zac bailey/ jack Higgins

40 - jack pertrucelle

50- Tom North

54 -Tom Aitkins/Liam Ryan

Throw in Crossley somewhere. As late as possible

Its like throwing a dart into the ocean and hoping it hits a fish
Well as long as none of them are like the Whiting I’ve just had for breakfast... too boney :thumbsdown:

What town are you in or are you isolated eg on a farm?
Bendigo Bodsy. Football is the only sport that matters here. So being a Suns supporter is hard because you cop it from everyone. The amount of people who say to me the club should be folded is ******* high

Bendigo Bodsy. Football is the only sport that matters here. So being a Suns supporter is hard because you cop it from everyone. The amount of people who say to me the club should be folded is ******* high

That must be infuriating. It’s bad enough reading it here on BF.

Let them know that every Rugby League fan in nsw/qld would love for them to have their way because they will then have their noses rubbed in it for a century, there will never be a comeback to being called gAyFL or aerial ping pong ever again.

That’s my best advice to everyone in the AFL states as a comeback. League people will relentlessly give it to AFL people if the Titans win the SEQLD Footy War.

I cope similar although every club copes sledges especially when Essendon, Carlton and Collingwood were all done the bottom

I cope similar although every club copes sledges especially when Essendon, Carlton and Collingwood were all done the bottom

The thing that separates the GC Sports Fan from everyone else is our sledges are often and usually are Existential rather than character flaws like being cheats, arrogant or inbreds.
Having your right to exist threatened is a whole different kettle of fish.
Success for us when obtained will feel many many times better than anything they ever feel.

I used to hang out at Ophir St, Golden Square.......The Rising Sun Hotel and ski out at Bridgewater on the Loddon good memories from the old Bendingo

That must be infuriating. It’s bad enough reading it here on BF.

Let them know that every Rugby League fan in nsw/qld would love for them to have their way because they will then have their noses rubbed in it for a century, there will never be a comeback to being called gAyFL or aerial ping pong ever again.

That’s my best advice to everyone in the AFL states as a comeback. League people will relentlessly give it to AFL people if the Titans win the SEQLD Footy War.
Rugby is non existent down here, everyone likes the storm but thats about it. Its a losing battle im fighting down here. Our club being uselss for the last 3 years hasnt helped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance obrien slips to 19? Otherwise could hayes slip like grundy did? And imo i would be happy with higgins or otherwise i guess just best availiable

And scott clayton out after the draft with craig cameron coming in!! I guess that highlights just wat clayton really thought of the weller deal haha

I heard Clayton will be sitting at the Draft table next week!!

Yes doing draft and leaving after that. Would be ppintless to leave beforehand after all the wirk abd research he has put in.

And fir his reputation and future job opportunities wouldnt make sense for him to try and still do the rigt thibg by gc abd pick best options

The phantom/mock drafts are starting to come in. Some different selections for our pick 19.

AFL Road to the Draft Podcast: Jack Petruccelle
Fox Footy Phantom Draft: Ed Richards
Knightmare's Phantom Draft: Zac Bailey

3 different picks so far from 3 different sources.

The phantom/mock drafts are starting to come in. Some different selections for our pick 19.

AFL Road to the Draft Podcast: Jack Petruccelle
Fox Footy Phantom Draft: Ed Richards
Knightmare's Phantom Draft: Zac Bailey

3 different picks so far from 3 different sources.

A forward
A skinny half back
And a small pocket rocket mid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back