AFLX - Day 1 - Coopers Stadium, Thu, 15th Feb 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I agree. I mean, Richmond have ONE good season in 37 years, and they think that they are better than the rest.

A few injuries, their gameplan being found out, an away final, and soon Richmond will fall back down the ladder, where they belong.

Martin not in the same hemisphere as Fyfe or Dangerfield.
Aww poor thing.

Show me on the doll where Jack Dyer touched you

2472-small.jpg

Yeah, I agree. I mean, Richmond have ONE good season in 37 years, and they think that they are better than the rest.

A few injuries, their gameplan being found out, an away final, and soon Richmond will fall back down the ladder, where they belong.

Yeah, Nah...

I hate Richmond as much as the next person, and I agree with most of your post, but pretty harsh on Dusty. I don't like him as a person, but as a footballer, he's bloody good to watch and well and truly in the same ballpark as those two.

I tried - but the 'thing' was AFLX
people like you and most others on here are the reason why we can't have nice things. It wasn't designed to take over footy, it's something different. if you hate it that bad then don't watch instead of putting out a crap opinion and stuffing it up for those who appreciate it for what it is.

if the world was as grumpy and opinionated as us aussies then indoor soccer and futsal would be an absolute outrage, abomination and disgrace to soccer. no need to be so closed minded people, enjoy things for what they are.

Thank you, so very much thank you for giving me one of the biggest laughs I have had in a long time. Especially the comment about the gameplan being found out, everyone knew it all season. SO thank you, with all my heart. And enjoy your dad's army team which can't play on the MCG :)

Your salt is so tasty

I’m really looking forward to playing Geelong in round 13 at their home ground, the MCG. I’m also really looking forward to the return bout in round 20 at our home ground, the MCG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s just an odd coincidence that everyone with AFL accreditation is being positive about that steaming pile from last night. Pure coincidence.

if you hate it that bad then don't watch instead of putting out a crap opinion and stuffing it up for those who appreciate it for what it is.

If you hate other people's opinions that bad then don't read them instead of putting out a crap opinion and stuffing it up for those who appreciate opinions for what they are.

This is probably the saltiest post in bigfooty history

Gifted a home ground final against the cats, help from the mrp, dream run with injuries. You play a good half a season and you’re all mouthy. Let me know when you get to 16 though, in the mean time stick to MKR flog
Blues fans living off past glories

23 years since your last (cheated) flag . Your club is irrelevant and a laughing stock. Let me know when you become semi relevant again

If you hate other people's opinions that bad then don't read them instead of putting out a crap opinion and stuffing it up for those who appreciate opinions for what they are.
dont hate opinions i hate dumb ones. Constructive criticism would be more appropriate instead of throwing around dumb misinformed comments, as well as being realistic with what the aflx actually is. Its not meant to be afl, or take over afl, or act as match simulation for players or supercoach nuts. So to complain that its crap because it doesn't resemble afl and doesn't benefit players is just plain dumb. its an exhibition and a mini version of the game, the exact same way as futsal is to soccer and rugby 7's is to rugby. have an opinion just don't have a dumb one. anyone who expected it to resemble standard footy needs to reboot their brain cells

dont hate opinions i hate dumb ones. Constructive criticism would be more appropriate instead of throwing around dumb misinformed comments, as well as being realistic with what the aflx actually is. Its not meant to be afl, or take over afl, or act as match simulation for players or supercoach nuts. So to complain that its crap because it doesn't resemble afl and doesn't benefit players is just plain dumb. its an exhibition and a mini version of the game, the exact same way as futsal is to soccer and rugby 7's is to rugby. have an opinion just don't have a dumb one. anyone who expected it to resemble standard footy needs to reboot their brain cells

You're missing the point that opinions are entirely subjective. When an opinion appears bad to you it may appear good to someone else.

You're missing the point that opinions are entirely subjective. When an opinion appears bad to you it may appear good to someone else.
there's nothing wrong with positive or negative opinions and yes they are subjective. But when they are misinformed they have no relevance. It's like making a cup of coffee without sugar then complaining as to why it isn't sweet, don't need a genius to tell you why but some people will still complain and convince other simpletons that theres something wrong with the coffee.

This is probably the saltiest post in bigfooty history
I just love that this thread is literally nothing to do with Richmond or the GF or anything... and yet salty Geelong campaigners just can’t get over us. I love it.

If we could go back to back, I would be happy with us missing the finals for the rest of my life. I’d love to see all the “Worst Back-to-Back” threads and see everyone try to explain how we don’t deserve either of our flags.

That would make my life complete.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back