Official Club Stuff 2018 Membership Tally - *56,051 as at 6th August

Remove this Banner Ad

Hundred a day lately. 80 odd days left. Final tally will be very interesting, especially if we beat *them this week.
Would definitely see a spike in the numbers next week. Looking forward to it :thumbsu:

What will be higher by 31-July cutoff....Carlton's membership tally or HARKER's post tally?

And it doesn't count if Jeanne Pratt hacks Hark's account and posts 2,000 times in the final days......

inb4 Aph calls me an idjiot or justifiably tells me to take it to BLUEALLTHRU's closest to pin thread

Gold-Bars-100-oz-large.jpg

I buy a 3 game membersip every year, really need to get down to Melb to see a game
I used to buy my mum one each year until she decided she would sign herself up as a Captains Club member. Ruined my easy Christmas present purchase from that point - had to actually think of something each year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

315 in the last week.

Sure it's a relatively small number but it's not too bad at all, for this time of the year.
Club would be very happy should we continue to reel in 300 per week from here on in, leaving us withe a final tally of ~55K

Liddle will have one last trick up his sleeve mid to late June, I'd guess. Maybe it is possible. maybe.
Think Saturday’s win and the well timed 3-game packages will get us there, Harks.

If Liddle has 1 more trick then all the better :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back