Official Club Stuff 2018 Membership Tally - *56,051 as at 6th August

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't get much lower than 18th.

No doubt membership strategies will always need to be reviewed, but IMO, ours will continue to climb as we once again climb the ladder to sustained success

Agree Arrow, as we progress upwards, regain our poise and stability again membership tallies will increase.
Snaffling Lukosius or Rankine and an A quality uncontracted midfielder is a must too.
It will be onwards and upwards from 2019.

Agree Arrow, as we progress upwards, regain our poise and stability again membership tallies will increase.
Snaffling Lukosius or Rankine and an A quality uncontracted midfielder is a must too.
It will be onwards and upwards from 2019.
So you are thinking we will finish bottom 2 this year ?

A good win tonight with a solid four quarters and a few of the young guns shining might be worth another 500 members or so. But agree the numbers won't climb substantially until we become consistently good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I say it every year - what on god's good green earth possesses a person to only sign up in May/June? I get there are financial issues for plenty of people but it just puzzles the bejesus out of me - every year.

I say it every year - what on god's good green earth possesses a person to only sign up in May/June? I get there are financial issues for plenty of people but it just puzzles the bejesus out of me - every year.

We won a final from 9th, who are you to say we can't do it from inside the bottom 4?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back