Werewolf Werewolf- Simpsons Variety Hour Special. (150th game of Werewolf): Village wins thanks to admission

Remove this Banner Ad

If I was seer I’d be all over sante but just go with gut feel mate.

Can I ask why? I don’t fit the alpha clue as you’ve been mentioning me everyday. And I voted the godfather very early on in a tight lynch. What else do I need to do to show I’m a villager?

Just take a gamble, could be bloody anyone that’s not verified 100%.

8Fx8.gif

Dead PM please

Waiting on the blackmailer (no I won’t tag them) and then I’ll call the night to an end.
Interesting.

I doubt that the blackmailer is sante then. Most likely someone that hasn’t posted in the thread since deadline.

Interesting.

I doubt that the blackmailer is sante then. Most likely someone that hasn’t posted in the thread since deadline.

I think Mike is likely one of our two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Mike is likely one of our two.
I was pretty happy to vote Mike yesterday after we threw me out as bait and he jumped, but Agent coming up villy threw me off a bit. I’m thinking surely stevi is out, just not playing really.

I was pretty happy to vote Mike yesterday after we threw me out as bait and he jumped, but Agent coming up villy threw me off a bit. I’m thinking surely stevi is out, just not playing really.

Yeah, agreed.

I still think Mike is our Alpha and then a blanket over Chappy, sante, Tarks and Stevi as blackmailer in that order.

One thing I have noticed is the blackmailer hasn't necessarily been calling any shots over the last couple of phases. That could mean one of our overseas players as much as our inactives.

Yeah, agreed.

I still think Mike is our Alpha and then a blanket over Chappy, sante, Tarks and Stevi as blackmailer in that order.

One thing I have noticed is the blackmailer hasn't necessarily been calling any shots over the last couple of phases. That could mean one of our overseas players as much as our inactives.
You realise night moves are generally middle of the day for us. I.e much easier for someone overseas to call?

You realise night moves are generally middle of the day for us. I.e much easier for someone overseas to call?

The perfect crime.

Now, I'm not gonna lie here... I'm trying to work out of there's a way I can win with the village. If I get lynched I can pick whomever I want to die out of those that vote to lynch me. If there's a strategy that can reward my time and out the last of the evil I'm happy to discuss it, especially as the known good are so obvious (and in particular with a seer and clue under our hat).

The perfect crime.

Now, I'm not gonna lie here... I'm trying to work out of there's a way I can win with the village. If I get lynched I can pick whomever I want to die out of those that vote to lynch me. If there's a strategy that can reward my time and out the last of the evil I'm happy to discuss it, especially as the known good are so obvious (and in particular with a seer and clue under our hat).
I’m happy to lynch you if you’re concerned that I’m evil.

Yeah, agreed.

Ok. So I never received the amulet last night. Whoever received it, please pass it to me tonight if we don't hit evil. I guessed it must have been with tigland tonight, but obviously not as he's dead.

Ummmm... Stevi_Tigers, if you're not going to play just don't vote at all. I seered you because you only voted every second day and voted for yourself today only to stay alive. So I thought you might actually be the godfather.

So yeah, Stevi is a villager.

Ok. So I never received the amulet last night. Whoever received it, please pass it to me tonight if we don't hit evil. I guessed it must have been with tigland tonight, but obviously not as he's dead.

Ummmm... Stevi_Tigers, if you're not going to play just don't vote at all. I seered you because you only voted every second day and voted for yourself today only to stay alive. So I thought you might actually be the godfather.

So yeah, Stevi is a villager.
Not the right play IMO given he was probably least likely to be evil, but I guess it’s one more target to spread evil and one less that Filth has to be concerned about if we’re looking to utilise him as an extra kill.

Filth, does it make sense to wait one more night before considering pulling the trigger on you so that we can be as close to certain as possible that you’ll take evil with you?

I think mike123 is my vote croweater 41

The perfect crime.

It'd be a waste of a lynch. The village can lynch you after all evil is known.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back