Australia v India, 1st Test at Adelaide Oval Dec 6-10.

Remove this Banner Ad

I never said he was better than the bowlers I compared him to. I was pointing out how good his statistics actually are.
That’s cool. I think it’s too early to draw conclusions based off his stats.
The data set isn’t extensive enough

Who cares. It’s about time and staying in. Runs will come, Pujara showed that.

This.
Only lunch on day two. We can take our time and keep India in the field for as long as possible.
Although it is going to cool off a fair bit tomorrow.

Not the greatest batting performance, but happy to have Khawaja out there. He's our only decent batsman.

This.
Only lunch on day two. We can take our time and keep India in the field for as long as possible.
Although it is going to cool off a fair bit tomorrow.

It’s day 2, we are in no rush need 400+

Having looked at their bowlers - our batsmen should have no issues dominating them in my opinion. They're nothing special we just need to apply ourselves for the long haul.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, its a mystery. To be fair, he did better than expected in the UAE for mine, but he was always going to revert to the mean of his first class capability, which is not up to scratch. The quicker Renshaw gets his mojo back the better.
They should of preserved with him Langer selection policy is all wrong, just make runs no matter the form. Finch got his spot of a few good T20 knocks in the English summer Renshaw makes runs playing red ball cricket and is over looked

Michael Vaughan kept on yesterday about the Aussies making a mistake by not selecting Mitch Marsh as the 4th paceman. Today, he's bowled a mammoth spell of 3 overs, 0/25. Mistake? Don't think so.
He wasn’t the only one a few on both 7 and fox said marsh should of played

Remove this Banner Ad

Back