Status in Question Sexual offenders attending AFL events

Remove this Banner Ad

5% of the population are sociopaths, and 1% are psychopaths. Psychopaths get enjoyment from peoples suffering. So in Australia we have approx 250,000 psychos in the community. At an AFL crowd of 50,000 there would be 500 psychos at the game. Not to mention the 2,500 sociopaths.
Anyone who doesnt keep their kids in their sight at all times out in public is nuts.
B9320684766Z.1_20160127135109_000_GKFD7BHE6.1-0.jpg B9320684766Z.1_20160127135109_000_GKFD7BHE6.1-0.jpg

5% of the population are sociopaths, and 1% are psychopaths. Psychopaths get enjoyment from peoples suffering. So in Australia we have approx 250,000 psychos in the community. At an AFL crowd of 50,000 there would be 500 psychos at the game. Not to mention the 2,500 sociopaths.
Anyone who doesnt keep their kids in their sight at all times out in public is nuts.
It’s probably just availability bias but with the recent reports of kids being attacked recently, in public toilets I stand in front of or within sight of the toilet door while my young son goes.

A friend of mine has twice had blokes creep on his kids.

It’s not worth it to drop your guard. You hover without making it look to your kid like anything is “wrong” so they don’t worry.

You know what...you've convinced me.

Chief Doss I have taken heed to Slutifartfast's view in this thread and I am of the opinion that Mr Meadows deserves another chance. In aid of his rehabilitation I think we should welcome him back to the Bigfooty community with open arms.

What say you?
Only if you watch him like a hork.

If you think a peodophile should not be given a chance to rebuild his life you are only adding to the problem.

What happens when he is shut up at home , hunted daily by wanna be good guys. They build resentment , they feel alienation , then the next time they see a chance to offend they jump at it.
What i have learnt is having offenders in counseling programs , having boundaries set and reinforced by professionals, having offending groups like Railway historical society , churches, scouts held accountable is the way to go, Offering victims a place to report.
When you have an offender, offer them the resources to rehabilitate otherwise just take them out the back and shoot them. Hounding them into submission just does not work.
A guy going to footy training WITH his mother is most appropriate. Public toilets are an issue but again these can be avoided if the outings are planned.
Remember the phrase, keep your friends close and you enemies closer. This way you can have input into their lives.
Ostracise and you reap what you sew.
Some guys will always be deemed likely to offend , they do need full time supervision. No way around it.
This guy was obviously not rated like that and a day at footy training can be part of his rebuild.

Sorry that I don't have a bleeding heart for an individual who tried to get naked photos of a child dying of cancer.
It's not even just the fact he is a pedo, he is also a creep to literally any female he comes across and a racist.

Sorry that I don't have a bleeding heart for an individual who tried to get naked photos of a child dying of cancer.
It's not even just the fact he is a pedo, he is also a creep to literally any female he comes across and a racist.

Which race?

Don’t apologise, just realise that ostracising achieves very little other than feeding your own anger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like you'd be fun as a parent! Psychopaths don't get Joy out of people's suffering - they merely don't empathize with suffering. Big difference.
Soci
It’s probably just availability bias but with the recent reports of kids being attacked recently, in public toilets I stand in front of or within sight of the toilet door while my young son goes.

It’s not worth it to drop your guard. You hover without making it look to your kid like anything is “wrong” so they don’t worry.
Agreed. The one task I should have in life is to protect my child.
When Im in the toilets loitering waiting for the boy, I just randomly yell at him to hurry up. Seems to work.

yes so the other 47,000 are keeping a close eye on them. with surveillance cameras, game cameras, everyone carrying a mobile phone. idiotic comment.

yes so the other 47,000 are keeping a close eye on them. with surveillance cameras, game cameras, everyone carrying a mobile phone. idiotic comment.
Calm down. You don't have kids? The lengths those freaks (sexual predators) go to. About ten years ago, my wife and I were on our way home from the footy waiting at Cockburn train station and a guy dressed as a woman followed her into the toilets seconds after she entered. I'd noticed the prominent Adams apple and calf muscles beneath the skirt, not to mention a very anterior leaning bouncy gait so it was pretty obvious to me even half cut. So I call out from outside the toilets to my wife who doesn't answer, enter seconds later and this POS is standing in front of the door to her cubicle so she can't get out. She was absolutely terrified, I'd be pretty surprised if he tried it again soon after that, I certainly gave him something to remember us by. Scum, sex predators should be chemically castrated.

Think that figure's a lot higher.

Calm down. You don't have kids? The lengths those freaks (sexual predators) go to. About ten years ago, my wife and I were on our way home from the footy waiting at Cockburn train station and a guy dressed as a woman followed her into the toilets seconds after she entered. I'd noticed the prominent Adams apple and calf muscles beneath the skirt, not to mention a very anterior leaning bouncy gait so it was pretty obvious to me even half cut. So I call out from outside the toilets to my wife who doesn't answer, enter seconds later and this POS is standing in front of the door to her cubicle so she can't get out. She was absolutely terrified, I'd be pretty surprised if he tried it again soon after that, I certainly gave him something to remember us by. Scum, sex predators should be chemically castrated.

what did you do to the campaigner?

not every man in public where kids are is a wannabe child rapist, but every wannabe child rapist is in public hanging around kids, coaching sport, driving buses etc.

Are you on drugs? Did you even read what I wrote? My point is that there are predators in society, and it is your responsibility to watch out for them around your kids. Just like if your kid is in a swimming pool you need to watch them incase they get in trouble. If you disagree with what I wrote you must be of the opinion that you shouldnt look out for your kids and you should let them wander off with anyone.

not every man in public where kids are is a wannabe child rapist, but every wannabe child rapist is in public hanging around kids, coaching sport, driving buses etc.
something like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back