Toast Pies smash the Crows (114-48)

Remove this Banner Ad

Our list of "players to delist" has just got shorter

Elliott is an absolute keeper.
Wills has shown what hes been promising for years
Varcoe is finally kicking goals rather than running around like a headless chook.
And Madgen has shown enough development to justify a lengthened contract
Some people have suggested Greenwood is good trade bait....no, just no.
And finally you'd wonder why Grundy would want to go to either the Crows or the Power that are clearly both suffering from internal divisions.

Its graat to see players putting pressure on selectors and even greater that they are putting pressure on list managers!!!!!

While I am a fan of the Pig I could see value in trading him if someone comes calling or Greenwood looked elsewhere. This is Greenwood’s last contract probably and he may get a longer deal elsewhere. He would provide great value for a team like the Suns who needs a hard headed Pig to shoe dedication on the track and field.

But only for the right deal.

While I am a fan of the Pig I could see value in trading him if someone comes calling or Greenwood looked elsewhere. This is Greenwood’s last contract probably and he may get a longer deal elsewhere. He would provide great value for a team like the Suns who needs a hard headed Pig to shoe dedication on the track and field.

Watch his interview. He wont be leaving. Not by his own choice anyway.

Besides, my post isnt meant to be about list management but more about how great it is that some that were under the pump or under some doubt have stood up over the past month.

No one will come calling. Clubs don't value guys like Levi in the twilight of their career.
He stays, and I keep smiling.

I say 3 that could be Dropped are Mayne,WHE and Madgen
That won’t and shouldn’t happen. Particularly Mayne and WHE given the running roles they play. WHE fumbled early, but came good. Madgen I can understand to a certain extent, but he has been great the last couple of weeks and we can certainly do with an additional talk heading into the finals.

I think from last nights performance noble could be dropped for Moore and that’s the only change I would make.

We are finding some good form at the right time of year, and with some potential match winners to come back into the side I think we are in great spot to compete for a premiership.

Our list of "players to delist" has just got shorter
Elliott is an absolute keeper. Wills has shown what hes been promising for years
Varcoe is finally kicking goals rather than running around like a headless chook.
And Madgen has shown enough development to justify a lengthened contract
Some people have suggested Greenwood is good trade bait....no, just no.
And finally you'd wonder why Grundy would want to go to either the Crows or the Power that are clearly both suffering from internal divisions.
Its great to see players putting pressure on selectors and even greater that they are putting pressure on list managers!!!!!
A certain bit of cloth flying at the end of a flagpole and the accompanying silverware might just help young Brodie make up his mind as to why he would want to move back to that god-forsaken joint otherwise known as Adelaide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know when the umpiring of a match was fundamentally broken when the team that won by 66 points got 9 free kicks to the oppositions 22.

If you're the one making all the play, kicking all the goals, posessing the ball the most, how do you give away more free kicks? It actually defies logic and is logistically impossible lol.

we own the road.

F*** yeah my equine bruh! Nailed it, I just hope and wish all the cow crow spuds look us up and stop whinging about "Collingwood don't travel duh ha" (like every other non vic fan)

Yeah that's because we always win em so it looks like we don't travel.................... travel the same as any other vic club that aren't tasmanian.

You know when the umpiring of a match was fundamentally broken when the team that won by 66 points got 9 free kicks to the oppositions 22.

If you're the one making all the play, kicking all the goals, posessing the ball the most, how do you give away more free kicks? It actually defies logic and is logistically impossible lol.
I wonder if the recent articles about Collingwood getting more free’s than any other team had some influence? Maybe it’s just a coincidence...

F*** yeah my equine bruh! Nailed it, I just hope and wish all the cow crow spuds look us up and stop whinging about "Collingwood don't travel duh ha" (like every other non vic fan)

Yeah that's because we always win em so it looks like we don't travel.................... travel the same as any other vic club that aren't tasmanian.

I've been saying this for a decade.

We travel the EXACT same amount as any other Vic side that doesn't sell home games.

But why would you want us to travel? You're giving us more wins if you do. It's stupid broken logic.

"It's unfair Collingwood don't win more games" is what they're complaining about

Hoof five my hunan bruh.

For the finals, I would like to see Greenwood tagging, and Aish in defence.

Greenwood has that grunt through the midfield.

Nah keep him down back has been amazing one on one he rarely will lose we need that.

I've been saying this for a decade.

We travel the EXACT same amount as any other Vic side that doesn't sell home games.

But why would you want us to travel? You're giving us more wins if you do. It's stupid broken logic.

"It's unfair Collingwood don't win more games" is what they're complaining about
I really fancy a QF up at the Gabba. I don’t think it holds any fears for us.

For the finals, I would like to see Greenwood tagging, and Aish in defence.

Greenwood has that grunt through the midfield.
No. Greenwood is a more effective defender than mid. If anything he’d weaken our midfield which is just starting to click.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back