List Mgmt. 2019 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wait until the trade period starts. It might be more interesting this year since 2013.

Daniher In
Papley stays
Pick 4 is.....
Jones gone

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who is a bit iffy on Harley in these situations?

I really worry that if Daniher does asked to be traded to us, Harley will do the whole 'fair trade for both parties' shtick and we are going to give the biggest overpay since Judd.

Last edited:

I really worry that if Daniher does asked to be traded to us, Harley will do the whole 'fair trade for both parties' shtick and we are give the biggest overpay since Judd.
Harley a yes man, media trained monkey. Don’t like him. Bullsh1t artist.

I really worry that if Daniher does asked to be traded to us, Harley will do the whole 'fair trade for both parties' shtick and we are give the biggest overpay since Judd.
Awful feeling that we are being used as a negotiating pawn by player agents in order to get their clients better contract terms at our inconvenience.It is difficult to compete with high profile clubs who are able to offer third party deals within the media and have coterie groups of wealthy supporters offering inducements.

Awful feeling that we are being used as a negotiating pawn by player agents in order to get their clients better contract terms at our inconvenience.It is difficult to compete with high profile clubs who are able to offer third party deals within the media and have coterie groups of wealthy supporters offering inducements.

For the umpteenth time.

Are Papley and Daniher life long enemies where they refuse to be in the same room together?!!?!?

That is the only scenario where Morris' take makes any sense.

If, and I really hope we dont, we trade for Daniher then even Dodoro would accept pick 4 and our first next year.
Come to think of it, maybe they are the same person? You never see them in the same team together...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 4 off the table

Depending how much even if they Dons want him home I can’t see a trade getting done.

Unless they scared of loosing a better deal this year and get nothing of afl next year
I agree. I don’t mind Daniher but he ain’t worth the fuss this year.....Tim Membrey has very similar stats...and I wouldn’t give up 4(or 6) for him as an example.

Without one shadow of a doubt. s**ts on Melican ? On what he offered this Year a VAFA Club 18 fullback s**ts on Melican.
It'd be nice if we were all a bit more respectful of guys that got injured in our jersey. He was trending beautifully till he did his knee. I hope an offseason sees him come good (But I'd be right into Frost all the same - as I said). It would be a great problem to have if both of them were here and in form.
I guess it might be pretty hard for us if Norf and Hawks are into Frost. Go long on him might be the only way. 4 years would be fine by me.

Last edited:
Papley is represented by the company Rous works for so I wouldn't think them meeting moves the needle much at all from what we know already.
There's telephones for general discussions with your player manager. Coffee meetings in Melbourne are much more

There's telephones for general discussions with your player manager. Coffee meetings in Melbourne are much more

It's not all that odd for him to be in Melbourne at this time of the year. He's from there and his mates and family are there. I'd expect him to be meeting with his manager to work out what's going on. I don't see anything new out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back