Music you are listening to at the moment thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't wanna start a thread.

Has anyone been getting around wireless headphones?

I used to be an over ear guy but one day I got some free in ear headphones where the sound was really good and I haven't looked back. I hate carrying around big headphones.

Anyway as someone who uses them a lot, I love the idea of going cordless. I've always had an irrational stance against Apple so I've taken advantage of Amazon's return policy and tried a couple of different non apple true wireless earbuds.

Currently using Samsung galaxy buds after a fair bit of research. Have to say the sound is pretty good! Good range. I had lots of connectivity issues with my last pair of Soundcore liberty Airs and will test these out in a crowded place tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't wanna start a thread.

Has anyone been getting around wireless headphones?

I used to be an over ear guy but one day I got some free in ear headphones where the sound was really good and I haven't looked back. I hate carrying around big headphones.

Anyway as someone who uses them a lot, I love the idea of going cordless. I've always had an irrational stance against Apple so I've taken advantage of Amazon's return policy and tried a couple of different non apple true wireless earbuds.

Currently using Samsung galaxy buds after a fair bit of research. Have to say the sound is pretty good! Good range. I had lots of connectivity issues with my last pair of Soundcore liberty Airs and will test these out in a crowded place tomorrow.
Not wireless, but Koss KSC75 Headphones are excellent value for money and sound very, very good. They look a bit silly, but the sound quality outweighs that.

Not wireless, but Koss KSC75 Headphones are excellent value for money and sound very, very good. They look a bit silly, but the sound quality outweighs that.
Ill have a look.

I've sent both of my Bluetooth ones back as they both get connectivity issues in the cbd in certain areas. I'm going to wait a while until the technology improves.

I went and saw Regurgitator last night who were ******* awesome.

The support act was Shonen Knife who were excellent. This song is a piss take but they rocked the Gov

Remove this Banner Ad

Back