2nd Test; Australia v Pakistan @ Adelaide Over (D/N) November 29-December 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Just to re-emphasis your inability and, well, ineptitude at reading:

‘it wouldn’t have made a lick of difference to the result’

every man and his dog spends 4 days potting Paine, Lyon, Starc and God knows who else.

as soon as a non-Aussie fan dares point out the unusual run of timing that Pakistan has had re. The lights and the new ball, a KNOWN and established pattern with pink ball tests, you go into meltdown ‘cut the anti australianisn’ mode like I’m a Japanese sub in Sydney harbour.

it’s ok petal, no one is suggesting one side hasn’t been infinitely better than the other

It's not an usual run of timing when you are playing a DAY NIGHT test - it is a truly shocking call from you...again.

careful you can’t say anything about any teams circumstances unless your statement is emphatically pro Australian. That’s the rules

Utter nonsense - I criticize the Australian's when they deserve it but to say Pakistan have been unlucky in this test is laughable. They have been inept.

It's not an usual run of timing when you are playing a DAY NIGHT test - it is a truly shocking call from you...again.

4 days in a row they have been at the tougher end of timing.

yes yes shocking call to suggest they haven’t had luck re. The lights and timing of the new ball.

f*** me dead it can’t be possible for an adult to be this stupid

Utter nonsense - I criticize the Australian's when they deserve it but to say Pakistan have been unlucky in this test is laughable. They have been inept.

what is nonsense is taking a comment based entirely on fact and without even the merest skerrick of nationalism attaches to it and going straight to the ‘you’re anti-australian’ well for yet another bucket of excrement

You cant knock the size of the fight in the dog.
But just when you think they're gaining ground their shot selection bites em in the arse.

You must be watching a different game - they are going to get dusted by an innings again!
There's no doubt it's a thrashing, but Pakistan has at least managed to score a few runs and frustrate the Aussies a bit. Their bowling was embarrassing, but they've batted reasonably and got a few decent scores. It's definitely not the worst thumping I've ever seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 days in a row they have been at the tougher end of timing.

yes yes shocking call to suggest they haven’t had luck re. The lights and timing of the new ball.

f*** me dead it can’t be possible for an adult to be this stupid

They weren't on the wrong end of timing mate - they weren't good enough - did you see some of the shots their top order got out to on Day 3 UNDER NATURAL LIGHT.

They have been batting since halfway through Day 2 under all manner of conditions and aren't close to overcoming Australia's first innings total. In fact THEY WERE LUCKY IT RAINED LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are jumping at straws trying to come up with your usual anti Australian contrarian bullshit when there is absolutely nothing there.

There's no doubt it's a thrashing, but Pakistan has at least managed to score a few runs and frustrate the Aussies a bit. Their bowling was embarrassing, but they've batted reasonably and got a few decent scores. It's definitely not the worst thumping I've ever seen.

Lol - they were 8/194 and are now 5/154 - their batting like their bowling has been pathetic

#sobwave
#ifonlyitwerentforthelights

They weren't on the wrong end of timing mate - they weren't good enough - did you see some of the shots their top order got out to on Day 3 UNDER NATURAL LIGHT.

They have been batting since halfway through Day 2 under all manner of conditions and aren't close to overcoming Australia's first innings total. In fact THEY WERE LUCKY IT RAINED LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are jumping at straws trying to come up with your usual anti Australian contrarian bullshit when there is absolutely nothing there.

where have I said that they played well? F*** me dead mate. At no point have I said anything aboutit effecting the score, the match situation, anything.

fact: data shows in pink ball teststhe new ball does more at night. If this game gets to tonight, 4 out of 4 times, they have been the side in the worse situation to be in

I suppose the next argument will be about their ineptitude in preventing rain on day one

Least it will be over before the Amazing Race starts lol

BePM.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back