Play Nice Politics #3 - Covideo killed the radio star

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even close to qualified to comment one way or the other on that but admittedly I do see a lot of people equally unqualified that claim the latter.
You would agree though given the current incarceration rates that the current system is not working & we need to look to other solutions?

I never said policing was the issue?

Bottom line is We have a major problem where aboriginals are 20x more likely to be incarcerated & this is rising.

There needs to be a change in the current approach by involving their own communities as part of the solution, because the system is currently not working.

I thought the second sentence was referring to police treating aboriginals differently seeing as incarceration was the context. If you think it’s the judiciary you’d be even more off the mark. The reason is simple, the kids run amok with no parental control and the parents are habitually drunk and offending against each other. The kids end up with numerous theft charges against them before they end up replacing their parents as life alcoholics. The kids don’t get into too much trouble comparatively in the communities. Most of the issues are in Alice Springs because that’s where the grog is, all communities are dry, so the issues aren’t as constant despite alcohol getting in of course. The parents don’t want to go back to community, so the kids are in and out of the system, bail, bail, breach bail, good behaviour bond, breach bond, breach bail, incarcerate, breach bail, bond, breach bond, breach bail, incarcerate. Next time you’re in Alice, add a day and sit in court.

So you are not concerned that as an aboriginal you are 30x more likely to end up in prison?

I would suggest some are treated differently... but not in their favour.

As a society we should be addressing the issue.

You would agree though given the current incarceration rates that the current system is not working & we need to look to other solutions?
You've probably heard precious little of the Britney Watson's death in WA only weeks ago just as most Australians haven't but we've heard a shedload more of the George Floyd case in America, wall to wall in fact....Britney Watson's death should have been headlines in Australia....no protests for Britney's death though.

4 young indigenous teens killed in a horrific stolen vehicle smash in Townsville in the early hours of the morning, the only survivor the 14 year old driver. Not mentioned in the article but reported on the news bulletin I heard a while back the teens were of indigenous heritage. Sad. Senseless loss of life.

Nah they talk too much sense for this crowd mate....

Nah they talk too much sense for this crowd mate....

Mate, these sort of shows and people are why everyone is starting to turn away from main stream media bullshit. People like the Hodge Twins delve into topics with common sense and balance. Its why no one really tunes into s**t like CNN and the ABC anymore. They are biased left wing hack news services. They can't be trusted.

4 young indigenous teens killed in a horrific stolen vehicle smash in Townsville in the early hours of the morning, the only survivor the 14 year old driver. Not mentioned in the article but reported on the news bulletin I heard a while back the teens were of indigenous heritage. Sad. Senseless loss of life.

Would you have put this on this page if they weren’t indigenous? Or is it just topical at the moment. Just asking.

Mate, these sort of shows and people are why everyone is starting to turn away from main stream media bullshit. People like the Hodge Twins delve into topics with common sense and balance. Its why no one really tunes into s**t like CNN and the ABC anymore. They are biased left wing hack news services. They can't be trusted.

Yeh because the right wing ones, like Fox, can be trusted as well. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Would you have put this on this page if they weren’t indigenous? Or is it just topical at the moment. Just asking.
It's very topical just like the Britney Watson death that passed with hardly a ripple in this country yet people are on the streets protesting BLM because of George Floyd's death in America on the other side of the World.....apparently that matters more than Britney Watson's callous murder.

Like any *silly people that die in this manner, my first thought is thankfully they didn’t take out anyone else with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Candace “if Hitler had just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, OK, fine.” Owens?

I can see why RWNJs are big fans.

Spend several hours independently watching her videos. Go in with an unbiased mindset. Try it.

Her recent 20 minute Facebook vid is an absolute classic and eye opener.

We have a huge problem in our education system, especially universities. Why are Uni professors being allowed to poison the minds of young Australians with their hate speech.

If Trump wins in Nov 2020 I reckon he will be assassinated at some point during his second term.

I think once a person reaches the point of saying “you know Hitler was okay” they’ve jumped the shark. Hard to take much else of what they say seriously.

I do enjoy conservatives ignoring thousands and thousands of black voices except the handful who happen to agree with them.

Gotta hand it to Candace though, she’s made a lot of money being the “look we’re not racist” go-to response for republicans.

I think once a person reaches the point of saying “you know Hitler was okay” they’ve jumped the shark. Hard to take much else of what they say seriously.

I do enjoy conservatives ignoring thousands and thousands of black voices except the handful who happen to agree with them.

Gotta hand it to Candace though, she’s made a lot of money being the “look we’re not racist” go-to response for republicans.

Is it only black women you hate or all women?

"R---R---Ra...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back