Scandal Collingwood star Jordan De Goey charged with indecent assault - NO sexual jokes or inappropriate comments.

Remove this Banner Ad

NOTE: No jokes about sexual assault or the alleged victim. Keep it clean, civil and remember Jordan De Goey has only been charged at this stage and NOT found guilty of anything.

Last edited:
Neither was Jack Steven’s situation but Eddie somehow made that all about himself.

You know what...just because Ed's mouth is too big and just because he says lots of stupid s**t doesn't mean the issue at hand needs to be trivialised.

The revelation is this: it's not about Ed.

Happens all the time. Often witnesses who were previously reluctant to talk now come forward. Sometimes victims gain strength as They get older / more mature. Who knows.

Exactly, and particularly in high profile cases like this, the police and dept of public prosecutions would be reluctant to go forward unless they were fairly sure of they had a case with a decent chance of winning.

BTW. When I say high profile cases, what I mean is that with other cases, they might throw one or two iffy ones into a bunch of charges so they can offer a deal ("plead guilty to X and we'll drop Y", when they knew Y was unlikely to get a conviction anyway). That strategy isn't as effective in higher profile cases because dropping those charges can be looked at very differently.

Apologise for what? You don’t think they should report that he has been charged?
Wtf are you on about?

The police have charged him.

And you want to blame the media?
I’m not attacking the media I’m saying if the chargers are proven to not be true that he should get an apology from the media

But if he has done it punish him accordingly be it jail and so on

Seriously? Im not defending De Goey - innocent until proven guilty, but if guilty then he deserves jail.
Ive met De Goey and he seems fantastic bloke. Spoke to him for over an hour and one of the nicest footballers I've met.
How is the club meant to decipher who they recruit or not? Ask him before the draft if hes going to do anything wrong?
Its not the clubs fault at all. Eddie wasnt standing beside him egging him on. Its solely De Goey's fault.
I'm not only speaking about this particular incident, but there's clearly something wrong with the amount of things happening at Collingwood. De Goey has had many previous issues throughout his career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not attacking the media I’m saying if the chargers are proven to not be true that he should get an apology from the media

But if he has done it punish him accordingly be it jail and so on

Again, what are you on about?

The media aren’t making accusations.

He’s been charged by police.

The Media are doing their job reporting on what Victoria Police have done in charging JDG.

What is there to apologise for??

Seriously? Im not defending De Goey - innocent until proven guilty, but if guilty then he deserves jail.
Ive met De Goey and he seems fantastic bloke. Spoke to him for over an hour and one of the nicest footballers I've met.
How is the club meant to decipher who they recruit or not? Ask him before the draft if hes going to do anything wrong?
Its not the clubs fault at all. Eddie wasnt standing beside him egging him on. Its solely De Goey's fault.
To say that he deserves jail if guilty is a bit over the top. No one knows the severity of the charges or what has happened. Sexual assault could cover a huge range of things including some more sinister.
Everyone just needs to let the process play out before going off the deep end.

Id suggest the drug problem that has infiltrated West Coast for 30+ years doesnt place you in a position to speak in such way.
A full club drug problem is worse than two or three individual dickheads

15 years ago, ya triggered lil b1tch lol

Bring me any evidence of recent, or even drug use last decade or this decade....

You've had 3 major things in the last 3 weeks alone.

Also it doesn't get much worse than racism and sexual assault, champ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back